New Member Here

MuslimRevert

Assalamu Alaykum wrwb.

I am a new member here and also a very recent revert to Islam.

I look forward to speaking with you all and improving my knowledge of Islam.

I have one question already which InshAllah one of you could answer;

I haven't told my parents that I am reverting to Islam because I already know that they will not approve and could even make me leave my home.

When I am praying, I could sometimes get interrupted and have to leave the room I am praying in mid-way through a prayer, what should I Do when this happens? Do I have to re-start the entire prayer?

Any help would me much appreciated.

Walaykum Salam.

D.Ahmed

Believer
Assalaamu Alaikum.

Welcome to TTI And Islam, There are many revert brothers and sister's here and im sure they can give you alot of good advice so please be patient and they will respond, Im from the UK to by the way Manchester and it says you live in North Wales? been there many times places like Rhyl, Llandudno, Conway, and bangor Lovely places to go.

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

habib786

welcome to TTi family brother .... have a pleasant stay here .... reagaring your question .. when your parying and get interrupted and leave the prayer or intention of praying .. in that case you will have to re-start the prayer from the beginning ... May Allah guide you and keep you in faith ...

Allah Hafiz

MuslimRevert

Assalaamu Alaikum.

Welcome to TTI And Islam, There are many revert brothers and sister's here and im sure they can give you alot of good advice so please be patient and they will respond, Im from the UK to by the way Manchester and it says you live in North Wales? been there many times places like Rhyl, Llandudno, Conway, and bangor Lovely places to go.

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Assalamu Alaykum wrwb.

I used to live in Llandudno a few years ago!

And Manchester Isn't that far from me, I was there just the other day infact.

Any brothers who are interested in talking on msn PM me and I will happily give you my msn addy.

Walaykum Salam

nazmi_mukmin

Assalamu Alaykum wrwb.

I am a new member here and also a very recent revert to Islam.

I look forward to speaking with you all and improving my knowledge of Islam.

I have one question already which InshAllah one of you could answer;

I haven't told my parents that I am reverting to Islam because I already know that they will not approve and could even make me leave my home.

When I am praying, I could sometimes get interrupted and have to leave the room I am praying in mid-way through a prayer, what should I Do when this happens? Do I have to re-start the entire prayer?

Any help would me much appreciated.

Walaykum Salam.

waalaikum salam..
I am nazmi...from malaysia...
I would like to give some answer from what I know..
as your situation..you must restart your pray...
because...you do not finish your pray until salam...
and you move to some place that more than 3 steps
give me a chance to say something to you...
we must know that all the situation is created by Allah...
and all the behaviour of your parents also from Allah...
becayse no one can do anything except with the permission from Allah..
so know...you must getting patient to your parents..
wake up early in the night...and make prayer tahajjud,hajat,taubat...
ang you must pray to Allah with a big cry hope to ALLAH so He will gives hidayah/the understanding of islam to your parents...hope you can try...

nazmi_mukmin

waalaikum salam..
I am nazmi...from malaysia...
I would like to give some answer from what I know..
as your situation..you must restart your pray...
because...you do not finish your pray until salam...
and you move to some place that more than 3 steps
give me a chance to say something to you...
we must know that all the situation is created by Allah...
and all the behaviour of your parents also from Allah...
becayse no one can do anything except with the permission from Allah..
so know...you must getting patient to your parents..
wake up early in the night...and make prayer tahajjud,hajat,taubat...
ang you must pray to Allah with a big cry hope to ALLAH so He will gives hidayah/the understanding of islam to your parents...hope you can try...
can you introduce yourself?

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Wa alaikoom assalam brother

congratulations and your reversion .. Allahu akbar !

welcome to Islam & to TTI

I'm from Liverpool ... just don't ask me to spell the name of your town :)

I think the rules of the forum prevent us from posting emails. You are welcome to pm me if you wish.

WRT prayer, I'm no scholar but I'd have thought you have to redo the whole thing. I'd suggest you talk to a local imam.

BW

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Allahu Akbar ! MashaAllah brother you accepted Islam. Congratulations that now you are on the path to Jannah AlFirdous.

I am not a scholar and I am sure somebody here will provide an answer with some evidance regarding the breaking of prayer issue.
However I have a feeling that if one breaks the Salaat (prayer) then he/she may need to start it from the begining. But it is also possible that if you already completed one rakah and got interupted in the second rakah then you may have to just complete the remaining incomplete rakkahs.
Just like when you join late in the prayers you only complete the missing rakahs. Similarly in this case you cannot start the rakkah in the middle where you left it, but rathar start the rakah from the the begining.

I would say follow the second option up until you get a clear ruling on this issue. Allah knows the best.
:wasalam: