muslimfriends

Salaam all,

My name is Iain its scottish word for ian. I am from Grimsby england UK. I am 30 male but I do have a girlfriend from other religion. I am here to make new friends and helping muslims out too.

Yesterday in MSN messenger I help a muslim who was not well and he got broken hand. I give him a advice from me to him.

I am not muslim but I have muslim friends. Muslims are cool people and kindly.

Any more information will be appear here later :D

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam, Hello Iain,

welcome to the website.. inshaAllah, I hope you will learn a lot about Islam and Muslim people.

Its important you learn about who Allah is and who the Prophet Muhammad :saw: is. Please do stick around and read the articles and watch some the videos to gain better understanding. inshaAllah.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
WaAlaikum Salaam, Iain,

:SMILY206: Welcome to TTI. I hope your stay here is a rewarding one, inshaAllah. My name is Brandon, from Canada, but you can call me Ahmed if you please. =)

Be sure to check out the extensive forum list for a great range of topic areas, more than worth exploring. Take care and again welcome.

WaSalaamu Alaikum,
Br. Ahmed

Noor_Udeen

:salam2:

im new member! my name is Abdul-Fattah for short "Abdi" :)

:mashallah:

i am deaf and get love to chat Muslims and non-Muslims, i come for what to find new experience from over world that where you come from.. and of course...islam is my passion, Alhamdulillah

look my nickname is Noor Ubeen mean light of the faith, that how everyday i get five time a day and dhkir (remembrance of Allah(swt))! it is part i have best ever(it calm me every moment)

have a good day or night, whatever you are...

:wasalam: