New Member..

islamoholic

salamu alykom,,
i recently discovered this website and liked it soo much..im an arab muslim girl(born muslim) from united arab emirates..
i would like to be one of ur sisters..hope u accept me inshallah :)

Walaikum assalam Welcome sister.I feel there are people from all over the world on this website. What brings us together is ISLAM and the desire to learn about this beautiful religion.

azlina_sam

Welcome:)

Assalamualaikum,

I'm pleased to get to know you.. Welcome to TTI.. Great to know our brothers & sisters under one roof in this great website, Masya-Allah... Your sis from Singapore.. Wonder you know where Singapore is? Hehe..

:muslim_child:

:SMILY139:

Wassalam
Azlina Sam
Singapore

islamoholic

salamu alykom,, sister,,how r u?
ya sure i know singapore..dont worry we are well educated =)my cousin have been to singapore..and i've been to malyasia and indonesia..anyways thanx alot

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa alaykum Assalam..

Wellcome Sister to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

feel free to ask any help all us her one family and help each other and learn from each other....

i leave u in care of Allah..

<wasalam>

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear sister,

Welcome to this beautiful community. It's nice to know you sister. May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) keep bringing us all together from all over the world insha'Allah. May He (Subhana wa ta'alla) guide us all to do good and reward us with the most beautiful world insha'Allah...ameen.

Love to see and learn more of and about you sister.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Aslamelakum respected sister in islam

Welcome to this site and very precious group of brother and sister in islam.
I hope u will share with us about news in UAE and about suitation of islam and Muslims there.

With lot of Prayers
Bro Jav
:salah:
:muslim_child:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

Welcome to the website!

lol. your username's really cute by the way... islamoholic...

islamoholic

salamu alykom,,
thank u samiha..and about my nickname,my sister chose it for me,,yeah i liked it too..
Andulasian,,thank u.. salamu 3alykom
stranger786..thanx alot,,ya sure i'll get the uae news about islam,,dont worry ;)

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam alaykum..

subhan allah..i don't Notice before..ur from UAE..ya hala wa Allahi..

any way..Help other Musilm to learn Arabic..as u could..insha` Allah..

Learn Arabic

<wasalam>

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
do not hope

there is no need to hope for all of us to be your brothers and sisters, of course we will! welcome to the website sister, i hope you have a great time enjoying the website! your sister in the usa,

allahs servant:blackhijab:

islamoholic

thank u all..
islamic fajr,yes im from uae,,and i dont mind teaching arabic,,jazaki allah khair:)
allahsservant,nice knowing u..
hamballah..jazak allah khair..