yakob650

Assalamu Alaykum wa rahmat allah wa barakatu.(peace and gods mercy be upon you) dear brothers and sisters i would like to start to say ive been monitoring this website for quiet a while, but i never sighend up and finally alhamdullah i did , i see alot of love and peace going on here i would love to be a member,as for my self im from palestine originally,born and raised in the us,subhanallah i never was religious and never took a close look at islam even thogh i was born muslim,my knowledge was very limited and never looked at the finer detailes of islam but this past ramadan has changed me so much that i even wonder what has happen to me,i went from music hearing,videogame,tv,movies,going out wasting time in billard bars and stuff ,to completely disconnecting my self from all of that,all at once subhannallah ina allah yahdy may yash'a.for the rest a simple advice and that is dont fall prey for this wolrd and prepare yourselfs for the hearafter by doing good and worshipping the one the only allah subhanahu wa ta3ala,my love for this world is nothing anymore,what i want most now is jannah inshallah all of us be their,if we could only just think when we go to our sheets at night and imagine death when it comes ,are we prepared? the reason is why i have to continue living here in this illusional world,to continue praying,fasting,charity,haj,and so on cause i owe god alot and i think we all do ,alhamdullah katheran,wa salamu 3lakum all.....peace....

duran

wow Masha Allah sister...Im very proud of u really...

We all sin, but the best ones and who recognize their sin and repent from it...

U r Great person masha Allah...May Allah guide us All....

Ameen

anyway...WELCOME:)

shadykan

Salam

Welcome to this beautiful website.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions !!! I registered just a few days ago, but since then, a lot of new members arrived, it's great, this community is getting bigger and bigger, mashallah!!

I know it is not easy to be a muslim in the USA or any western coutrie (I'm from France, so I know), but honestly, is there any place in this world where it is easy to be a muslim? No matter where you go, difficulties, obstacles and temptations are everywhere, whether you live in a muslim countrie or not, so may Allah guide us all!!!

Inshallah !!!

shadykan

I just have a little question, sorry if it is stupid.

When someone introduces herself, some you welcome her,and say "salam sister or brother, etc"

How do you know that's a SHE or a HE ? I mean sometimes the name's not really explicit, and the profile is not available (at least for me), how do you figure it out!!

I know, stupid question !!! I'll cut my fingers off to avoid typing such things loooooool

Anyway, once again, welcome !!!

yakob650

thanks

salam brothers and sisters,thank you guys so much for all this comfort and nice greeting,but i would like to say im a 21 year old man,i see some confused me of a women but that is no problem at all lol, but the messege was to welcome me as a person and i understand ,i want to thank each one of you for welcoming me in a very nice matter, mashallah i realy do ,thanks once more and assalamu alaykum.....peace....

Durriyyah

Forever Student
:salam2:

Welcome! Sounds like your iman has been weakened and strengthened through your life so far. Sometimes you can learn more that way. Insha' Allah you will follow the straight path from now on.

:wasalam:

lihchingmah

Assalamualaikum~
Mashallah u have been chang for yourself!I shoud say congratulation 4 u.
I can understand what the problem u have face,Finally u can get over it,
some of my cousin,their still not awake for this situation.they even not intrested in isalm.Taiwan is non muslim county ,and so difficult to giude them ,how sad it is!u know, May ALLAH protect and guide us (generation in taiwan) on tbe right path! .and i wish u will keep ur mind on it
4 ever. wasalam

~Firdaus~

sl.gif

:SMILY206:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum wa rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
WELCOME
MAY ALLAH REWARD ALL OF US WITH ALJENNAH INSHA ALLAH.
AND MAY ALLAH ALWAYS GUIDE US TO THE RIGHT PATH AND NEVER LET US GO ASTRAY.

acedoc

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rhamtullah

Respected sister from Taiwan,

It is amazing from a muslim from Taiwan. Alhamdulilah this speaks for who rapidly Islam is growig all over the world. I am very impressed with your courage. May Allah increase your Iman (faith) please do your very best. We do understand that the muslims in Mainland China face difficulties in practicing Islam. But in this time we (all muslims) must be strong. Our strength only comes from Allah.

May be you would like to video tape yourself and tell us here at TTI (turn to Islam) how you got to accept Islam. Or jsut simply write here on one of the forums. For us (born muslims) hearing these testimonies from new muslims reaffriems our faith In Allah and all the good taht Islam stands for.

If you need any books or literature we cab ararnge that, Insha Allah. Do you have a copy of Quran in Chinese. If not please check this out:

http://www.islamhouse.com/library/?page=d31870c119437e8de3855a82aa11d3e0

If you need anything else please just let us know. Our faith has to be rejuvinated each day and only knowledge of Quran and hadith can accomplish that.

was salamu alikum wa rahmatullah

your brother in Islam