New mulismah...help with names please!

Fahad_Agus

for me the perfect name for a woman who was a christian and reverted to islam is Maryam the name of the prophet Essa's (pbuh) mother. and Essa for a man and those are my fave names ^_^

NAVEED

Saleha

My neice name is also Saleha which I love as well,and it also very similar with your current name, therefore it would be very easy for your relatives and friends to pronounce. May Allah SWT make all of us devoted muslim. ameen
Hi again!

Thank you all so much for your help and advice...theres just so much to choose from, and I want to be sure I have a name that has a good meaning and that I also like. Insh'Allah I will get there eventually!

My name at the moment is Sally...

I'm not sure whether to go with something similar, or something completely different, I don't even know what Sally means tbh!

Any suggestions are much appreciated, I'm thinking maybe I should make a short list or something, or go with the one that 'leaps out at me'...?

Thank you all again, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon all of you x

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK Sister,
Welcome to Islam. i would like to suggest MARIAM, coz she was a very pious lady. Inshallah it will be great if you even try to be like her. what best but to start of with her name. May ALLAH SWT make it easy for you. Ameen.