New Muslim in southern Sweden seeks people in same position!

Isa92

Salam alaykum brothers and sisters! I took my shahada about 4 years ago at the age of 16 but then I drifted into sin again. Now at the age of 21 I have been guided into the straight path again hamdulillah but no one in my family or of my friends know that I am Muslim. I'm am being tested and it is very hard for me. This is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life since I was born and raised in a liberal western-society type of home.

Therefore I am searching for someone around my age that comes from the same background that is going through the same thing that I can talk to. If someone lives in Sweden or in Europe maybe we could meet someday for a coffee since I travel a lot around Europe. We young converts should support each other and inchallah we will be granted paradise one day!

Allahu Akbar!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Alhamdulillah that you have found Islam and are concerned about protecting and growing your iman. Indeed it is important that you find good friends who will encourage you to good and away from evil.

in sha Allah I will try find some people from Sweden to help you

wasalamu alaykum

amankhan

Salam alaykum brothers and sisters! I took my shahada about 4 years ago at the age of 16 but then I drifted into sin again. Now at the age of 21 I have been guided into the straight path again hamdulillah but no one in my family or of my friends know that I am Muslim. I'm am being tested and it is very hard for me. This is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life since I was born and raised in a liberal western-society type of home.

Therefore I am searching for someone around my age that comes from the same background that is going through the same thing that I can talk to. If someone lives in Sweden or in Europe maybe we could meet someday for a coffee since I travel a lot around Europe. We young converts should support each other and inchallah we will be granted paradise one day!

Allahu Akbar!
walaikum assalam

Allahtala will help you to move forword

Walaikum salaam I'm born muslim but I've got a lot of revert friends that have been through it with they family's aswel. And it's not that easy but I do believe when we walk to Allah, Allah runs to us Allah will make it easy for u coz you've excepted his religion ameen