OMG! this is sooooooo SHOCKING!!!!!

Amirah20

okay now that I have your attention I wanted you guys to check out this amazing recitor. If I titled this "Quran" sadly not many people would take a look at it. check it out inshaAllah :hijabi: I'm totaly in love with him...listen to the whole thing cuz his voice keeps on changing and at some point its like wow (you know what I mean it gets good all of a sudden then normal, then wow amazing.) anyways i'll stop talking or should I say typing??? just listen.

http://www.ryadh-quran.net/playmaq-3816-0.html

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalam

Mohammad Al-Luhaidan...definitely my favourite reciter at the moment apart from Sheikh Abu Bakr Shatri

Al-Luhaidan Surah Rahman and dont miss Sheikh Shatri's Surah Naba while your at it :)

[yt]tdCq_7Hac7A[/yt] [yt]Ky1MwH2gx2o[/yt]

Absolutely stunning,

:jazaak:

wasalam

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

MashaAllah he is good, only heard of this recitor couple of weeks ago and he has really grown on me

JazakaAllah Kheir

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
okay now that I have your attention I wanted you guys to check out this amazing recitor. If I titled this "Quran" sadly not many people would take a look at it. check it out inshaAllah :hijabi: I'm totaly in love with him...listen to the whole thing cuz his voice keeps on changing and at some point its like wow (you know what I mean it gets good all of a sudden then normal, then wow amazing.) anyways i'll stop talking or should I say typing??? just listen.

http://www.ryadh-quran.net/playmaq-3816-0.html

:salam2:

I know what you mean :SMILY126: altho I'm half way thro listening to it. .

Jazakallahu khair for sharing it with us.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalam

Mohammad Al-Luhaidan...definitely my favourite reciter at the moment apart from Sheikh Abu Bakr Shatri

Al-Luhaidan Surah Rahman and dont miss Sheikh Shatri's Surah Naba while your at it :)

:salam2:

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing, Sis.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

What can I say...each moment Allah sends His mercy upon me...and dear brothers and sisters know you are among the mercy..how you help me each moment you will never know..Alhumdullila.