on the bus...

Sakeena

I don't like these long bus rides into town. There's nothing to do right now.. I feel so bored..tomorrow will be a very busy day as I have two appointments, one to see my endocrynologist and another to see a speciaist about my thyroids... :(

serena77

I don't like these long bus rides into town. There's nothing to do right now.. I feel so bored..tomorrow will be a very busy day as I have two appointments, one to see my endocrynologist and another to see a speciaist about my thyroids... :(

salaams sister
i know not everyone can do this but what about reading on the bus? the Qu'ran or a book on the hadith or even the prophets? something that will be productive during your long bus rides, so you won't feel bored and to help center yourself during them?
Again, just a thought. I hate the doctors visits too. the week after next I have one appt on tuesday and another on thursday and i have to be at work till i leave for the appointments..
Serena

a_stranger

:salam2:

Why not ponder in the wonderful creation of Allah subhanahu wa taala , if you can find some birds frome the window this can make your trip a true joy.

67:19 (Asad) Have they, then, never beheld the birds above them, spreading their wings and drawing them in? None but the Most Gracious upholds them: for, verily, He keeps all things in His sight. - *!*!

Translation of the meanings of Quran .