One nation of islam

mahdi

There are some groups of muslims , who want to make the msulims united.ike one nation one leader.
So me bro/sis what do u think of that idea.

Marwa17

it's a great idea.
it is only when we are united that we can get anything done and face all of our problems in this world
the world is too corrupt and messed up right now and we definitely need a new direction.
victory is promised inshallah, if we come together
ironic that you asked the question
b/c of the username thing
lol
but it will only work if we follow all of islam
and not just take what we like and throw the rest away
that way it is still a failure and our efforts will be fruitless
it saddens me though how very few people care nowadays of the future of islam (compared to how many muslims there are in the world)
it is an issue that affects all of us
but many people just throw it away as it won't happen in their lifetime
we'll never know till we try
during the prophets time, we were an empire
why?
b/c they were all under one rule.
now everyone just feels like the other country is going to backstab
i hate how when you're in the middle east, for example, people are always like where are you from
isn't it enough that i'm muslim?
know what i mean?
and then all those people who get soooo heated about kurdistan
like i get it
but then it's also like you'll just split the land, cause muslim blood shed etc.
when we should all be one anyways.
it's scary how even thousands of years later, land is still all we fight about
kinda prehistoric
tsk tsk

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Due to the situation of Muslim ummah, It is very essential for us to unite.

Also, i think it is much better to know them before we join.
I mean to know if they are following the correct path of Islam.

Allah know best

Jazakumullah Hu-Khairan.

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

deepheart

There are some groups of muslims , who want to make the msulims united.ike one nation one leader.
So me bro/sis what do u think of that idea.

Assalam alaikum,

I'm up for it. I do not owe allegiance to any country, I'm waiting for the Caliphate. Why? Because I believe ALLAH wants us to be united, and it is the Sunnah of HIS Messenger (SAW).

And those who disbelieve are allies of one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so [i.e. become allies, as one united block under one khalifah (a chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world) to make victorious ALLAH 's religion of Islamic Monotheism], there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism) and oppression on the earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism). Qur'an 8 (Al-Anfal) : 73.

May ALLAH help us to achieve unity......Ameen.

Salam.

mahdi

salam

If you say the muslims will unite and have one kaliphate, most of the people will think radicales will be in controll , so i just hope they will realize that our khaliphate can be any muslim, he doesn't have to be a radical.

A

abdul ghaleeb

very important to unite the islamic ummah....

...very difficult though to unite shi'as and sunni's and very difficult to do something like that with the oppressive colonizing western powers like leeches on our backs

but Allaah ul malik ul Qadiir (alllaah is the all powerful sovereign )

Aliyah206

where and what do they need help with beacsue i'll do anything to help unite this UMMAH of Muhammed SAW

milbes12345

wont work

it is a good idea but the only major muslim group which will ever survive is the ummah which was abolished in world war 1 although it will takes us one step closer to reuniting the muslims and creating a new ummah so i agree

Oem Soufiane

If the muslims all would stick to the quran and sunnah, without filtering out what they don't like, and with filtering out culture, than we can unite, but now, there are too many differences, there are so many muslims sticking to their culture, leaving things from the sunnah, trying to strive for dunya, while our goal should be akhira, if we all work for the same goal and follow the pure sunnah, then we can unite.

abu turaab

:salam2: ! i think its a deep desire of muslims more precisely of practicing muslims to be united once again and retrieve the glory and strength for which they were known for so long.but on practicle ground it doesn't seem possible...specialy when muslims love this world more than the hereafter..although we claim to love ALLAH and HIS commands more than anything else...but our practices deny our sayings...actualy we've chosen this world on the hereafter..thats why we don't see any significant help from ALLAH in our matters...examples are scattered throught the globe...palestine,bosnia,chechniya,kashmir and now afghanistan and iraq...we're being oppressed everywhere.our brothers and sisters in islam are being molested terrorrised and killed in the most brutal and sadistic ways.Delibrate genocide of muslims's been carried by non-belivers and we still prefer them for friendship than our brothers..we see so many differences (self created) among ourselves but eager to build relations with the murderors of our brothers ans sisters.perhaps bcz we prefer blood relations on the brotherhood and sisterhood in islam.we think that..bcz they are not our real bro and sis so its not obligatory on us to help them. we just keep on delivering scholorly talks...holding seminars and circles of dhikr and ramadan preparation and of remembrance etc. etc. & with the enemy's knocking at our door we've no preparation except to welcome him with happy face...afterall meeting someone with smiling face is a sadaqah..
my brothers and sisters the circumstances in muslim world will get bad to worse to worst untill we are pushed back to the wall and our identity becomes questionable.
but don't worry imam mehde then will emerge...following the second coming of jesus(a.s.) and..... then....afterall......things will become good rather perfect again.wow!..realy..so what to worry about when everything's going to get fix?..but those who'll struggle with him by doing Qital-fe-sabeel-lillah will be the of the best muslims...and where we fall??....lets think!!!
:wasalam: