Only Allah(swt) Knows..

hasinah

Assalamu alaikum, heres another poem i wrote recently, isnt as great as the others, my ending wasnt good so my friend helped me alhamdhulillah, please have a read...

Poem 6

Only Allah (swt) Knows

Only Allah (swt) knows what is on my mind, and what is in my heart,

Only He The Almighty, The Most- High knows all the deeds I do, and where I want to go,

Only He The Most-Forgiving, The Merciful knows of my repentance and what I fear the most,

Only He The Most Powerful, The Guide knows how much I have the desire to learn (about Him), of which id like to grow,

Only He The Most Compassionate, The Creator knows how much I love the stars, and how beautifully they glow,

Only He The Sustainer, The Judge knows of all my wrong-doings and all that I did for show,

Only He The Just, The Subtle One knows when I need Him, when I’m in despair and feeling low,

Only He The Most Generous, The Magnificent knows how to put a smile on my face and all in perfect time,

Only He The Governor, The Giver of Life knows when my life will end, and shows me all His Signs,

Only He The Praised One, The Majestic One knows how I please and displease Him and keeps this record of mine,

Only He The Restorer, The Witness knows all my truths and hears all my endless cries,

Only He The Supreme One knows when my time will come, and I have no power for its delay…

Only He The Helpful One can help me on that day,

Only He The Resurrector gave me life and will take it away...

It could be this time next year,

This time next month,

This time next week,

This time tomorrow,

Or even...Now

...Only Allah (swt) Knows.

tajuldeen

Sister
This is really good. I like how you used the translations of All-h's names. It adds a really ( I can't find the word) touch to the poem.