Opinon, Translation and input needed

doctor38

Opinion, translation are needed

Please help me to translate this page into the following languages: French, Spanish, German and Italian. I need to keep it in single page per language so it will be easy for me to photocopy and distribute.

I would like for my revert brothers and sisters to look at the attachment and let me know whether this is a good idea or not? do you think it might be effective? do you have any input or a suggestion. All comments are welcome. If you were recieving this while you were a Christian Would it stimulated you to learn more about Islam.

This page will help me a lot talking about Islam to complete strangers esp. in places like Mosques, where tourist look at the anterior and take pictures, in places like Cairo and Damascus or even on the streets. it might be a good way to strike a conversation.

You can use http://www.biblegateway.com/

type in the verse name, number from my attachment and select the language and you'll get the bible quotation, than you can cut and past it into a document which I'll be able to use. Please be focused in your quotation so I can keep it all in one page.

Have a look at this page even if you are not going to translate it might help you. You might want to use it your self.

Attachments

• Did you see how Muslims are praying today.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 11