origins of the Qu'ran

Ayanle

Assalamualaikum

a friend sent me this ( non muslim ) and believes this stuff, i've been trying to tell him it's all nonsense but as i don't know much and can't show him proof i was wondering for some help with this

jazakallah

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

Dear brother,what these people claim is absolutely ridiculous.It's a sheer waste of time.I didn't go through the whole video.The video is seriously puke inducing.
Tell your friend that if he want to learn about Islam,he should go to the sources which teach about Islam not the sources which criticise Islam,because obviously those sources would try to present wrong image of Islam by giving their own interpretetion.There many non muslim historians that acknowledge the fact that the history of Islam is the most well recorded and believable history due to the various sciences dealing with transmission of chains of narration.As Allah says in the Qur'an:

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding. Surah Al Imran verse 7

The critics and haters just dwell on weak and baseleess things.Keep this fact in mind that for some people even if the evidences are presented before their eyes they will not believe just like firaun. Tell your friend to visit http://www.theinimitablequran.com/ It is a very good site.There are many similar sites which talk about Islam and Qur'an ,you can tell your friends about them.The point is when one wants to learn about Islam,he/she should go to sources which teach about Islam and not those who want to criticise Islam.

:wasalam: