Orphanage, what do you think?

nassie93

Asalamu'alaykum brothers and sisters.

I'm 17 years old and live in the UK. I've had some goals apart from my islamic deeds which I wish to accomplish inshallah.

The goals that I have set myself and achieved have been getting good GCSE's which alhamdulilah I have. Another one was to have my first driving lesson on my 17th birthday lool as that's the legal age to start driving here in the UK which I've also fulfilled. The other one was to pass my theory test so that inshallah I can do my practical test in the forth coming months inshallah which I have.

Now those goals above were minor ones lol. A goal which I've also wanted to fulfill ever since I was young was to adopt an orphan inshallah after I graduate and get myself a stable career with a good income. I am hoping to become a pharmacist inshallah, I'm currently studying in college doing my A-levels. I hope that I get into a pharmacy school. But the thing is that I figured that I wouldn't want to just adopt one orphan inshallah but lots and the chances of adopting around 20 orphans is close to zero haha. So... I thought I know that my mum has bought me and my siblings land in Somalia each so I figured maybe I could open an orphanage inshallah with my land. What do you guys think is the chance of this happening? Will it be hard to maintain? and would a guy be able to be with a wife who wants to do all that lol because it's too much. I am not planning on getting married until I'm done with uni inshallah but I hope I meet someoe with the same goals as me.

Are the goals above too good to come true or should I stick to them until I accomplish them? I want honest opinions brothers and sisters inshallah lol I dont want to hope for something which chances of happening are close to null.