Our Duty

ripefig

:salam2: everyone,

I was away from the forum for a very long time, however, I just want to remind myself and everyone else that we have to exhort each other in patience, truth, enjoining that which is good and forbidding that which is evil. Lately I am seeing too many good Brothers and Sisters deviating from the true path and it really hurts. It reinforces the fact that we have to continuously pray for our own guidance, as well as our Brothers and Sisters. Can we really hold on to the Haq (truth) and resist the Batil (falsehood) that is prevalent in our times. Can we be resolute in our Deen like Prophet Noah did,, despite the odds againts him? May Allah (Most High) guide us and our progeny and free us from the goods of chattels of deception in this world (AMEEN).

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

Excellent post. We have to be vigilant at all times under all circumstances.

strive-may-i

:salam2: everyone,

I was away from the forum for a very long time, however, I just want to remind myself and everyone else that we have to exhort each other in patience, truth, enjoining that which is good and forbidding that which is evil. Lately I am seeing too many good Brothers and Sisters deviating from the true path and it really hurts. It reinforces the fact that we have to continuously pray for our own guidance, as well as our Brothers and Sisters. Can we really hold on to the Haq (truth) and resist the Batil (falsehood) that is prevalent in our times. Can we be resolute in our Deen like Prophet Noah did,, despite the odds againts him? May Allah (Most High) guide us and our progeny and free us from the goods of chattels of deception in this world (AMEEN).
:wasalam:

...Ameen!

jazakallaahu khairan for the reminder.

“Ye are the best of peoples, risen up for mankind, commanding what is right, forbidding what is evil, and believing in Allah… ”
(Qur’an, 3:110)