Pakistan Independence Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

palestine

Servant of Allah
lol... hahahahah.
and every time i read ur name, i always think that u r palestinian sister

lol. that's why many from my background always ask me why i care about that country since it's not mine. but hey islam is stronger than color. :salam2::hijabi:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
and i dont know why ppl born and lived in west treat every other thing as nationalism.

All muslims are a single nation and all their land is 1 single entity.

You have missed the point it seems, brother al-kashmiri. I just gave u and answer of the point which u mentiond , and u started yelling "Nationalism". This just doesnot refer to this post only, but to some of ur previous posts as well. I have seen u knocking on pakistanis quite a few times.

Meet me some time.

Funny akhi, I just searched nationalism to see what I said, and only found your's and brother Salem's posts.. I didn't yell nothing, where are you getting all this from? Again I think you've failed to understand what was written, or didn't read the posts completely. And the fatwa I posted deals with a similar situation, the mufti of the fatwa (or the questioner) mentioned nationalism, not me! Further yet I've never used the word myself on these forums. And I do not knock Pakistanis. Sister Palestine was correct, if it was regarding Somalia I would've given an appropriate example. Also, the example I mentioned of Pakistan is general and not specific to Pakistanis; it was an example. :)

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

I think what brother Kashmiri was trying to do was first point out the inappropriate and rude response of the earlier posters concerning the OP.
IMO, he was correct to point that out as a reminder since it is Ramadan.

The second part of his post, I believe he was trying to make a general reminder that events like independence day is not only an innovation, (came as a product of colonialism), but distracts us from unity. No one has to point out the famous hadeeth concerning nationalism. The warning of the hadeeth is very evident amongst us.

A real life example.
My friend Muhammad is from Palestine, and he became interested in a Moroccan sister who also attends the same Masjid as us. Both of them have mutual interest in each other. Anyway, He approached the sister's father for her hand in marriage, and the father refused because he is from Palestine!
Subhanallah! I couldn't believe it. Both are Arabs and both are Muslims.
This is what nationalism leads to.

It would be better to close this thread.

Wasalam,

May Allah forgive me and all other brothers and sisters for making inappropriate and rude comments in the month of Ramadan (intentionally or unintentionally).

Status
Not open for further replies.