Pakistan 'out to enslave Afghans' ????? True??

Who is more responsible for all happening in Afghanistan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
VOTE PLZ--Pakistan vIZ Afghan issue..jizakuAllah

Salam bro and sisters

I have just read artical so I need comments from other bros and sisters and wanna know what u think about all this issue in Afghanistan.Its not political issue in fact it is a issue related to Umma.

With Prayers
Bro jav

Pakistan 'out to enslave Afghans'

Karzai: 'I won't become Pakistan's slave'

President Hamid Karzai has hit out at Pakistan over continuing violence in Afghanistan, accusing it of trying to turn his countrymen into "slaves".
Mr Karzai's comments are among his most strongly-worded yet in the spat between the neighbours over border attacks.

While on a visit to the southern city of Kandahar, he also criticised Nato-led forces for killing civilians.

As he did so a motorcyclist was accidentally killed by Nato troops in the city. Nato subsequently apologised.

'Tyranny'

Mr Karzai's latest verbal attack on Pakistan came while he was visiting a school in Kandahar.

Even if they kill 25 million people [in Afghanistan] I won't become their slave

Afghan President Hamid Karzai

"Pakistan has not given up hope of making us slaves. But they cannot," he said.

"This tyranny against our people is not by the nation of Pakistan, it is by the government of Pakistan."

The BBC's Alastair Leithead in Kabul says Taleban fighters are known to move across the border between the two countries and there are growing concerns that the insurgents are increasing their strength in the tribal-controlled areas on the Pakistani side in Waziristan.

Our correspondent says many diplomats support the view that elements within Pakistan are making things worse in Afghanistan.

The Pakistani government has long denied suggestions that it could do more to stop cross-border attacks.

Officials point to the deaths of hundreds of Pakistani troops fighting pro-Taleban militants on the Pakistani side of the border.

But recent peace deals with the militants aimed at ending the bloodshed have been viewed with suspicion in Kabul and Washington.

Pakistani foreign ministry spokeswoman Tasnim Aslam did not respond directly to Mr Karzai's remarks, but repeated Islamabad's view that the roots of Afghanistan's violence were mainly to be found within its borders.

"The problem of Afghanistan is primarily inside Afghanistan and it should be resolved there. The Taleban are operating well inside Afghanistan," Ms Aslam said, the AFP news agency reported.

Civilian toll

Afghanistan has seen its most violent year since the overthrow of the Taleban five years ago, with more than 3,500 people killed, according to the authorities.

President Karzai also expressed his anger and worry about the increasing number of civilians being killed by Nato forces as well as insurgents, and said the Nato-led International Security Assistance Force (Isaf) was reviewing its procedures to keep them down to a minimum.

He was referring to an incident in the aftermath of a suicide bomb attack on British forces last week in Kandahar when a number of people were killed or injured.

But as he spoke, a civilian on a motorbike was mistakenly shot dead as he approached an Isaf checkpoint in the city.

In Kandahar, where there have been a large number of suicide attacks over the past two weeks, there is increasing criticism of the Nato forces over civilian casualties, our correspondent says.

talibulislam

if taliban were so bad?

we hear a lot about taliban from muslim & nonmuslims,liberal muslim complain about there extreme form of islam,nonmuslim complain almost same or more.
i was hearing news,saying drug busness went up90% since the fall of taliban.
now u have US & UK control,u have dumy afgan govt just like iraq & u also have united nation so why 90% rise in drug busness?
then dispite talking lots of junk about taliban,bad image about islam & taliban 2gather,western media also admit crime rate went up56% in last 5years.
now average person can ask them self why now?
when its in the control of civilized nation & uncivilized r gone,sooner or later truth will speaks for it self.
as far poll is concern,reults still goes against taliban but i wish & pray that it will never happen,but sooner or later pakistan has to pay a price to supporting mushrekeen against there own brothers.goes around coms around as we say in english or karma.may allah save all of us from suffering ameen

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Bush and the Americans kill muslims and Bush calls this "fighthing terrorism". Musharaf stated this year or last that it was America's fault for attacking a plane that was full of civilians and Bush said before that there could've been "terrorists"

Anyway bush can eat my feet that Zionist and the Same with Blair my toenails are worth more than those ponochios.