PAKISTANI CRISIS

zainsmommy

Assalamu Aleikom Brothers & Sisters

You could help the refugees in Pakistan by using your phone.

Send a Text to 20222

Type in the word SWAT

Then type in YES

And $5 US dollars will be billed to your phone.

It's SO SIMPLE and not a lot of money.

http://tinyurl.com/q7653p

May Allah swt have mercy on them and send relief to our Brothers and Sisters in Pakistan Ameen

WaAleikom Asalaam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
no need to do this. Why the goivt didnt plan for innocent victims before starting operation,. Why those bastards are now asking us to help those ppl while they arent doing any thing for innocent victims. Beleive me govt is doing NOTHING for them

They will just put this money into their pocket. They are SOBs.
Did they ask us before starting the operation? Did they think of its consequences? Dogs!~

:salam2:
brother relax ... Allah (swt) will ask them about it.

But what will we say when Allah (swt) questions us cuz they are our muslim brothers and sister?

Thank You sister for sharing :)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
bother tkhan we should nt abuse others that is fisaq ..... in any case muslims have believe in Allah n should stay cool .... for sabber have great reward,,,,, if govt is doing nothing we can do something

pointing fingers is the hobby of the incompetent. if the rulers are not honest, we can start from the bottom. let the ruled be honest.

this generation will go. lets try to make the next generation honest and hardworking. corrupt free. pushtuns deserve good treatment and caring from us.

if anyone can validate the legitimacy of this 'exercise' i am willing to go for it, becoz its a nice thing to do. but what is the proof this is real?

zainsmommy

no need to do this. Why the goivt didnt plan for innocent victims before starting operation,. Why those bastards are now asking us to help those ppl while they arent doing any thing for innocent victims. Beleive me govt is doing NOTHING for them

They will just put this money into their pocket. They are SOBs.
Did they ask us before starting the operation? Did they think of its consequences? Dogs!~

EXACTLY WHY I DON'T COME HERE ANYMORE.
Thank you Brother for the cursing and bad manners. Such a WONDERFUL example that you show to the world of our Muslim Ummah that supposedly is following the Sunnah and example of the Prophet Muhammad salalahu alayhi wa salam.

If I may make a suggestion, next time you read something and have NOTHING good to say or don't think it's a valid post...IGNORE IT.

Anyhow, sorry to have bothered you RIGHTOUS Muslims like you who seem to have all the anwsers to the worlds problems with my mere thread appealing for help.

Now I will leave before I sound like a hypocrit...and I would say until next time, but I doubt there will be one.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO TTI?? YA ALLAH! Used to be a place where you could learn so much and the people here were beautiful Muslims filled with knowledge, sincerity, and humility. They uplifted you. I guess all good things must come to an end.

May Allah swt save us all! AMEEN

mhamzah

EXACTLY WHY I DON'T COME HERE ANYMORE.
Thank you Brother for the cursing and bad manners. Such a WONDERFUL example that you show to the world of our Muslim Ummah that supposedly is following the Sunnah and example of the Prophet Muhammad salalahu alayhi wa salam.

If I may make a suggestion, next time you read something and have NOTHING good to day or don't think it's a valid post...IGNORE IT.

Anyhow, sorry to have bothered you RIGHTOUS Muslims who seem to have all the ansers to the worlds problems with my mere thread appealing for help.

Now I will leave before I sound like a hypocrit...and I would say until next time, but I doubt there will be one.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO TTI?? YA ALLAH! Used to be a place where you could learn so much and the people here were filled with knowledge and they uplifted you. I guess all good things must come to an end.

May Allah swt save us all! AMEEN

Salam Alakyum Sister,

You don't have to leave. There are many good brothers and sister around.

:wasalam:

maninfosys2003

Assalam
better use these Islamic sites
Authentic Donation sites below:-

http://www.islamic-relief.com UK
http://www.irw.org/ USA\
www.hidaya.org USA
http://www.muslimaid.org UK

Allah says "They ask thee how much they are to spend (in charity); Say: "What is beyond your needs." Thus doth Allah make clear to you His Signs: In order that ye may reflect.- NOBLE QURAN 2:219

"Who is he that will Loan to Allah a beautiful loan? for (Allah) will increase it manifold to his credit, and he will have (besides) a liberal Reward. ( Qur'an 57:11)

A man asked the Prophet (peace be upon him), "O Allah's Apostle! What kind of charity is the best?"

He (peace be upon him) replied. "To give in charity when you are healthy and greedy, hoping to be wealthy and afraid of becoming poor. Don't delay giving in charity till the time when you are on the death bed, when you say, 'Give so much to so-and-so and so much to so-and so,' and at that time the property is not (really) yours, but it belongs to so-and-so (i.e. your inheritors)."

The Prophet (peace be upon him) had said, "Sadaqah (Charity) extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire." (Tirmidhi #2541)

The Prophet (peace be upon him) had said, "Give Sadaqah (Charity) without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity." (Tirmidhi #1887)

It has also been narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Every Muslim has to give Sadaqah (charity)."

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The important fact is someone started a thread to do something.

I do not write as much..on TTI. I am tired of the bickering and the same old I know more than you. We don't know.

Most of the members do not have any idea of the plots and plans that were contrived to make the mess we are in today. Do not speculate.

Humility is a quality that the Prophet, may the peace and blessings be upon him, possessed.

IslamicGirl24

May Allah swt makes things easier for the Muhagireen. Ameen.
About 15 lakh people have been displaced from their homes..:(