Allahu Akbar! PALESTINE UNDER ATTACK!/BAITUL MUQADDIS /AL AQSA UNDER ATTACK!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu told US talk show that 'victory is within reach' in Gaza​

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has told a US talk show that the ground offensive in Rafah is going ahead.
~Al jazeerah
Free Palestine.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

ICJ RULES ISRAEL DID NOT HONOUR!​

Is Israel in breach of the ruling by the ICJ? | Inside Story​

The United Nations' top court has ordered Israel to prevent and punish actions that could lead to or incite genocide in Gaza. The ruling was widely viewed as a step towards ending Israel's war. But in the weeks that followed, troops have continued to act with impunity -- intensifying their indiscriminate killing of Palestinians. Now Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is threatening a possible military offensive in Rafah, the southern-most point of the territory. Palestinians are trapped, with nowhere to go. So, what can be done to end Israel's brutality?
1707734671051.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Hunger on the rise: Palestinians living in desperate conditions​

In the north of Gaza, people are living in desperate conditions. They're running out of food and basic necessities. Al Jazeera’s Anas Al-Sharif reports from Gaza. Nadia Hardman, researcher at Human Rights Watch, has said that people are already struggling to survive in the small area where they have been pushed and displaced. She told Al Jazeera that people she spoke with, some of whom have been displaced up to ten times since the war began, say they are fearful of a ground invasion of the area. “The one question they continue to ask is ‘where do we go?’ They have fled from areas that were once considered safe. Israel’s promise to provide safe passage must be analysed in light of the fact that it has consistently failed to do this,” Hardman said. “This evacuation would be unlawful if it is ordered.”
1707734905974.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israel's assault on Rafah endangers peace accords with Egypt, officials warn (AP)​

Citing two Egyptian officials and a Western diplomat, the Associated Press reported Sunday that — Egypt is threatening to suspend a peace deal with Israel if Israeli troops are sent into the town of Rafah. The US-brokered Camp David Accords ended a cycle of wars between Israel and Egypt.
1707736034653.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Damage to UNRWA school in northern Gaza after Israeli attack!​

ISRAEL destroyed United Nations-run school in al-Rimal neighbourhood, west of Gaza City.

1707736873256.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

ICJ RULES ISRAEL DID NOT HONOUR!​

ICJ genocide hearing against Israel ruling HIGHLIGHTS​

Israel accused of ignoring UN court mandate​

1707736922726.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Court orders Netherlands to halt delivery of fighter jet parts to Israel​

Dutch court has ordered the Netherlands to halt the delivery of parts for F-35 fighter jets used by Israel in its bombardment of the Gaza Strip. The order followed an appeal by human rights organisations against a lower court decision rejecting their argument that supplying the parts contributed to alleged violations of international law by Israel.
1707738006111.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

BREAKING: King Abdullah II Of Jordan meet US President : 'We Cannot Afford An Israeli Attack on Rafah'​

1707959573637.png
stop war#RAMADHAN IS COMING SOON.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

ISRAEL KILLING SPREE nobody can stop​

Panic rises in Rafah as UN warns of a slaughter.​

Israel's 'Silent Slaughter' In Rafah begin.​

1707960450292.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

UNRWA Funding Cut In Rafah: UN voices extreme concern on Rafah | "1.4 million Palestinians Clueless"​

UNRWA Commissioner-General Philippe Lazzarini said that the people in Gaza have no clue of safe places. While talking to media persons, he said, "There is absolutely no safe place in Rafah anymore. They are asked to move - the question is, where to move? More than 100,000 people in Gaza have been killed, injured or are missing. People are anxious & fear a large scale military operation." At least 1.25 million people are still stuck where an invasion could take place.
1707960693696.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

'End Israel Arms Sales Or Face...': 30 UK Organisations Fight With Own Govt For Gaza​

1707960891383.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israeli airstrikes continue in Rafah, where more than 1.4 million people are sheltering​

1707960987672.png