Allahu Akbar! PALESTINE UNDER ATTACK!/BAITUL MUQADDIS /AL AQSA UNDER ATTACK!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL NON-STOP POWER CRAZY!!!
WHO GOING TO STOP THEM???
"Ben Gvir tells Defence Minister Gallant to launch war on Lebanon, now"
1710442392250.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ramadhan Kareem stars - Copy - Copy.gif

Israel launches 'high precision' raid on Gaza hospital

Israeli forces beat, detain Al Jazeera correspondent during raid on Gaza’s al-Shifa Hospital​

1710777015215.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israel blocking aid despite ICJ genocide ruling, Oxfam says​

In a new report, Oxfam outlined seven ways Israel prevents the delivery of aid, including by only opening two crossings into Gaza, imposing a dysfunctional inspection system that keeps supplies snarled up and cracking down on humanitarian missions. “The ICJ order should have shocked Israeli leaders to change course, but since then conditions in Gaza have actually worsened,” said Sally Abi Khalil, Oxfam’s Middle East and North Africa Director. “Israeli authorities are not only failing to facilitate the international aid effort but are actively hindering it. We believe that Israel is failing to take all measures within its power to prevent genocide.” Israel has created “the perfect storm for humanitarian collapse and only the state of Israel can fix it”, she added.
1710777095854.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL STILL PLANNING TO ATTACK RAFAH.

Report from Rafah: Palestinian Mohammed Abu Lebda on Daily Hardships Amid Israel's War​

We get an update from Rafah as the World Food Programme warns of worsening catastrophic hunger in the Gaza Strip and Israel continues to block most aid from entering the territory. Despite growing international criticism, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he plans for a full-scale ground invasion of Rafah, where over 1.4 million Palestinians are penned in after repeated forced evacuations from elsewhere in Gaza since October 7. “I’m hoping from the U.S. government to put a serious pressure on the Israeli government in order to prevent such a catastrophe,” says Mohammed Abu Lebda, a poet and translator from Rafah, who says an Israeli ground invasion could kill up to 100,000 more Palestinians. Abu Lebda describes the daily hardships in Rafah, including the severe mental toll, Israel’s ongoing assault on Gaza has unleashed. “I’m not sure that I’m going to be the person that I used to be before the war,” he says. “I’m 100% sure that I was changed, and I was changed forever.”
1710777614821.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israel Vs Gaza News | Report Says 1.1 Million People Facing 'Catastrophic' Food Conditions | N18V​

Raising concerns over the situation of the people in Gaza, the EU foreign policy chief, Josep Borrell, said that Israel is deliberately provoking famine conditions in Gaza and using starvation as a tool of warfare. Israel’s foreign minister promptly refuted this accusation. Borrell emphasised the dire situation, stating that in Gaza, famine is not looming and that it is already a harsh reality, impacting thousands of individuals. He made these remarks during the inauguration of a conference focused on providing humanitarian assistance to Gaza in Brussels.

Attachments

• ~FREE PALESTINE.gif
    ~FREE PALESTINE.gif
    175.5 KB · Views: 0

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Netanyahu approves plan for Rafah military operation​

Prime Minister Netanyahu has approved plans to invade the city of Rafah where more than 1 million people are sheltering in the Southern Gaza city.

Israel to press on with Rafah assault: Netanyahu​

Israeli PM Netanyahu says, Rafah operation will take place.​

Free Palestine.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Mr Anthony Blinken: US submitted draft Gaza ceasefire resolution to UNSC​

The news of the UN draft came hours after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed US Republican Senators, telling them he was going to finish the job in Gaza.​

~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Netanyahu Says Told Biden Israel Troops Going Into Rafah.​

The Palestinian Foreign Ministry said Israel began its assault on Rafah without announcing the move to avoid international criticism. This comes as the Israeli PM again vowed to press ahead with the Rafah invasion as he briefed the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee. Meanwhile, Qatar's foreign ministry spokesperson Majed Al-Ansari said an Israeli operation in Rafah would result in major destruction and "atrocities."
~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israel prepares for final assault on Rafah​

Israel is preparing for its final assault on the Southern city of Rafah where millions of Palestinians have fled. Diplomats were hoping a new ceasefire would prevent a large-scale offensive in the city with negotiators still holding talks in Qatar. The United Nations has issued its strongest warning, yet that northern and central Gaza are on the brink of famine. They say Israel must allow more aid into the conflict zone and failing to do so can be considered a “war crime”.
~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

US Warns Israel Not to Invade Rafah​

The US is warning Israel against conducting a major ground invasion of Rafah. "It would lead to more innocent civilian deaths, worsen the already dire humanitarian crisis, deepen the anarchy in Gaza and further isolate Israel internationally," National Security Advisor report on Monday at the White House.
~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
WAR MUST STOP!!!
PALESTINE AN INDEPENDANT COUNTRY DID NOT BELONG TO ISRAEL!!! (ISRAEL is not a state it invaded the STATES OF PALESTINE!)
The Jews are settlers from war mishap against germany Nazi Hitler and was granted to take refuge in Palestine!
Now this happen
JUSTICE FOR PALESTINE!!!
WAR MUST STOP!!!.png
~FREE PALESTINE.gif

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
WAR MUST STOP!!!
PRINCE OF WALES DEMAND : FREE PALESTINE AND STOP WAR!!!
How is Israel above the law???
The fact USA has to plead Hitler to stop genocide on the Jews once upon a time

and Palestine granting shelter the jews
and now the jews did this to Palestinians!
Who is at FAULT???
HITLER OR USA???
WAR MUST STOP NOW!!!

"The screams from #Gaza"
~FREE PALESTINE.gif

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

ISRAEL TOO MANY KILLING. WAR MUST STOP NOW!

FREE PALESTINE

NO FOOD
NO WATER
NO SHELTER

UN Security Council for first time demands 'immediate' Gaza ceasefire, US abstains | AFP​

Mar 25, 2024
The UN Security Council for the first time demands a ceasefire in Gaza, with the United States which has vetoed previous bids, abstaining. The resolution, which demands an "immediate ceasefire" for the ongoing Muslim holy month of Ramadan that leads to a "lasting" truce, went through, with all other 14 Security Council members voting yes.
20240325_234935.jpg
20240325_235115.jpg
Free Palestine.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL NEVER STOP WAR even after an all UNITED NATIONS votes for STOP WAR IN PALESTINE!

Israeli forces shot and killed Palestinian teenagers during raid in occupied West Bank.​

~FREE PALESTINE.gif