plate,honey,single hair

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
:salam2:

Rasulullah SAW,with his best friend and companion Abu bakar r.a, Umar r.a, Utsman r.a come to Ali r.a house. Inside the house, Ali wife sayidatina Fathimah r.ha ,rosulullah daughter, serve them with honey that poured into a beautiful plate. and when that honey ready to serve, one single hair fall to the plate. Then rasulullah s.a.w ask to all his best friend to make a comparison about the all three things (beautiful plate, honey, and a single hair).

Abu bakar r.a said, “iman(faith) is more beautiful than this beautiful plate, people who have iman(faith) is more sweet than honey, and holding iman(faith) is more difficult than walking on a single hair”

Umar r.a said, “kingdom is more beautiful than this beautiful plate, a king is more sweet than honey, and to rule with justice is more difficult than walking on a single hair”

Utsman r.a said, “knowledge is more beautiful than this beautiful plate, people who seek for knowledge is more sweet than honey, and do goodness with knowledge is more difficult than walking on a single hair”

Ali r.a said, “guest is more beautiful than this beautiful plate, to serve guest is more sweet than honey, and to make guest happy until they back to their home is more difficult than walking on a single hair ”

Fatimah r.ha said, “a woman is more beautiful than a beautiful plate, woman with hijab is more sweet than honey, and to find a woman that never been seen by someone else except her Muhrim is more difficult than walking on a single hair ”.

Rasulullah s.a.w said, “ someone who get taufiq(Guide from Allah) is more beautiful than this beautiful plate, to do goodness is more sweet than this honey, and to do pure(Ikhlass) goodness is more difficult than walking on a single hair ”

Jibril(Gabriel) a.s said, “to build religion foundation is more beautiful than a beautiful plate, to give your life;your wealth; dan your time for religion effort is more sweet than honey, and to defend religion effort until the end of life is more difficult than walking on a single hair”

And Allah S.W.T give word, “My Heaven is more beautiful than that beautiful plate, the Joy of My Heaven is more sweet than that honey, and the way to My Heaven is more difficult than walking on a single hair”

I said, “That was The beautiful word,
The beautiful word above is more beautiful than the beautiful plate, someone who understand the beautiful word above is more sweet than honey, to fight for and aplicate the beautiful word above is more difficult than walking on a single hair”.

What you say then?

:salam2::shake: