Please about : Dunya & Akhirah

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom my Islam brothers and sisters.May you be good in health and strong in faith.

Could anyone please send me the meaning of Dunya and Akhirah? I have understood that Dunya is this life and Akhirah will be life after our death, right? But could anyone please send me some links where it would be explained properly?

I have been reading some links and there are still scare of it might be not right place am reading from.

To be honest always I find places where its doubt- should I read from it or not... This siter I found aftr sooooo long time.... Before it i always was be hard to contact with any of muslim (might be wrong place) but when I talked with some sister they said they have been find this place as first one...

Wish you could understand. Today not feeling good at all :( InshALLAH soon i will be okay. Just by making me calm want to read something new about Islam because usually by reading any text there comes "new words" what i need to understand.

May you be blessed. Ameen.:tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam: sister,

you are absolutely right. dunya means this life and akhira means next life.there is a beautiful Dua in Quran. you can learn it also.

Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanataw wa fil 'akhirati hasanataw waqina 'adhaban-nar.

our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire
[2:201]