Please donate to build Masjid in a community in the Fordham area of the Bronx, NY

muslimummah

Just a brother
http://www.BronxMuslimCenter.Org

YOU SHALL NOT ATTAIN RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTIL YOU SPEND OUT OF WHAT YOU LOVE(IN THE WAY OF ALLAH). ALLAH knows whatever you spend. (3:92)

Also: Narrated Abu Mas'ud Uqbah ibn 'Amr Al-Ansari Al Badri: Allah's Messenger (Sallahu Alayhi Wa Salaam) said: "Whoever guides someone to virtue will be rewarded equivalent to him who pratices that good action". (Muslim)

I'm not affiliated with the organization. I am just passing on the message. I will try to donate some, inshallah. If you can, you should as well.

If you cannot afford to donate, you can help other ways such as:

1. Download Flyers, Posters and Banners from the Multimedia Section, you can then hand them out to friends, family, Masajid, Organizations or post them on your website, blog, forum, etc. Download them from the Masjid Website.

*2. Share the 'Chip In' Donation Meter Link! Add it to websites, blogs, MySpace, Facebook, etc. Donation Meter Link can be found on Masjid Website.

*3. Encourage your Masjid to hold a fundraising drive for this Masjid, even if only for one day. Please go to the section contact the Masjid and they Insha'Allah can send your Masajid official legal documents, and tips to help them start up a fundraising drive.

*4. You can also share the Masjid Fundraising video with all of your contacts, or reupload it to your Youtube, IslamicTube, YoutubeIslam, MuslimChannels or DailyMotion Profile. Insha'Allah you will be rewarded for leading to good.

DONATE

[yt]s9W6CvTkDFU[/yt]

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Wow brother, I know some brothers in West Bronx too, and they call themselves the Muslim Ummah too! LoL, imagine if those brothers were here talking to another brother that came from Jamaat in the last 3 days of December, LoL.