please help me :(

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

i understand you do not want to discuss your issue, and im the last person to ask you about it..

i merely want to remind you, no SIN is too big or too many for ALLAH azza wajall to be unable to forgive when u repent, except for shirk..

there was a man who killed 99 people, cutting their heads off...and he sincerely repented, made nieya( intention) to go to mosque and pray to ALLAH, he didnt even get to the mosque and died having killed so many people...and without ever having prayed humbly to ALLAH ta3ala..BUT he had the intention of doing so..so he was rewarded for it..and escaped from hell, trough allah's mercy he entered paradise...

so for your probl...please be an optimist..you are on the winning team...as someone already said earlier try and renew your purpose of life..inshallah you will be good

take care sister

lilmuslimah

jazakallah

Thankyou all ,

i can understand the qoutes, but my point isnt women dont get anything ... my point is from my understanding women in thier current dunya mind set dont have what men have ie to work for something ie hurs, if anything this is dimotivating, what is pleasing to men is not to women.

so agian my question would be are you granted all you have asked for (concerning the aakhira) in this dunya,and all you ask for when you get there (jennah) or are you granted what you ask for upon entering jennah in the new mindset??????

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Please allow me to put my 2 cents here, I would say the following:

I would start with this question: Do you think our body, this flesh and bones which we can touch and feel is really us?
I don't think so... The real person is actually our souls, in Arabic the "Rooh", which is actually who we are. Allah has provided very little information about the "Rooh", so we don't know if our Rooh can be a male/female or not. But I believe that Rooh is independent of being a male/female sexes. Allah created us in male/female sexes on this earth, so that He could test us one after another (in generations) and using one another. There are a few ayahs in Quran which suggest that we i.e. our Rooh existed much earlier, and we actually volenteered to participate in this test, so that we could live closer to Allah after successfully completing the test.

Here is one:
AL-AHZAB (033.072)
We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the Mountains; but they refused to undertake it, being afraid thereof: but human (Insaan) undertook it; indeed human are unjust (to themselves) and ignorant;

Here is another:
AL-GHAFIR or AL-MOMIN (040.010)
The Unbelievers will be addressed: "Greater was the anger of Allah on you when you were called upon to the faith and you rejected, than your anger on yourselves (after seeing the Hell fire)"
(040.011)
They will say: "Our Lord! twice hast Thou made us die, and twice hast Thou given us Life! Now we have recognised our sins: Is there any way out (of this)?"

Twice You made us die means-- first time after accepting the Trust and then second time when we died on earth.
And twice You gave us life means-- once when we were born on earth and then again on the Day of Judgement.

Now... when we (Rooh) were born on this earth did we choose where we will be born? No. Otherwise everyone would want to be born in Bill Gates house... LOL. OK, if we did not choose where we will born, then I doubt that we have chosen our sex. It is all Allah's decision where and which sex He wants His slaves to be born and tested. And some are born in-between or both... you know what I mean, according to the Qadr of Allah (SWT).

My point: Things are much more bigger and grander than what we are capeable to thinking and experiancing on earth.

Now about Jannah:

I have read that before we will enter Jannah we will go thru two stations or stages. On first station we will drink the water of a special spring which will clean us spritually. All the capabilities to have feelings like ego, jelousy and anger etc will be removed and we will be spritually cleansed. If we hated somebody on earth then we will love that person with all our heart in Jannah.
On the second station we will drink water of an another special spring which will make us physically a different being. Our height will increase and we will become so much beautiful and handsome that it is hard to even imagine right now. There will be no traces of any physical imperfection we have on earth. We will no longer have any need to go to the bathroom. Whatever we will eat will exit our body in the form of burps and sweats. So you see... our bodies will totally change into something wonderful and magical by earth's standard. In Jannah our wishes will be the command, and things will happen according to our wishes.

Also in Jannah the women will not be wearing any hijab, they will not have any children, their relationship with men will be totally different than what they have on earth, and a women in Jannah will not be a property of any man. Women will be the owner of Paradise themselves. They will be atleast 70 times more beautiful than Hoor-al Ayen. Their feelings and sentiments and emotions in Jannah will be so different from earth that it is hard to even imagine living here on earth.

The main purpose of becoming husband and wife on earth is to have children so that we could have the continuation of our species. That will not be the case in Jannah. Men and women will get "married" just to have pleasure of one another. I believe that if men will get Hoor-ul Ayens, then the women will get something equal or better, I doubt that Allah will favor the men over the women, because we both have been tested equally here on earth.

The BEST part of being in Jannah is: Occsionally we (both men and women) will be invided to the Arsh (the Throne of Allah) to meet Allah (SWT) upclose, and to see His wonders.

So rest asure sister that we will see no discrimination between men and women there in Jannah.

Here is an interesting article on this very topic:
http://www.hallagulla.com/urdu/disc...r-aleen-jannah-but-what-do-we-get-235687.html

Thanks for reading.
:wasalam:

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Sister lilmuslimah,

It took great strength and courage to post this thread and I commend you for it. Your last question is way over my head being a new revert.

However, your initial question that caused me concern is that your were stressed beyond your coping abilities. Suicide happens when some one is in constant pain, stress, helplessness, etc. The way to prevent suicide is to find coping mechanism that are equal to or greater than the stresser. For example, if you are under stress find ways to take refuge, real refuge, in Allaah. If you are under constant severe pain take what medicine the doctor prescribes and than say Alhamdulillah for Allaah has sent you this pain to purify you because of His Great Love. If you are feeling helpless, ask Allaah to give you knowledge and skills that will empower you. And, please, book mark the sites I linked to above.

As it say on this site

“Truly no one despairs of Allah’s Soothing Mercy except those who have no faith. ” (Qur’an, 12: 87)

“And your Lord says: ‘Call on Me; I will answer your (prayer)…” (Quran 40:60)

Remember Me, and I shall remember you; be grateful to Me, and deny Me not“
(Quran 2:152).

How a Muslim deals with Stress.

I don't know if these sites are Sunni or Shi'ite or some other type of Muslin, but as a Muslim Brother. Michael Malik, who was a white revert said so
beautifully.

Fortunately I was a Muslim for four years before going to the Muslim world and meeting those who feel that Islam belongs to them by birthright, so I early on formed a relationship with God which served to armour me against the ummah. The first time I went into a mosque in a Muslim country, the first thing to happen was that someone tried to throw me out. Now they weren’t to know that I was a Muslim but they didn't even ask. When I told them, in fact, the first thing they did ask was “Sunni or Shi’a?”, so if I'd picked the wrong one they would probably have thrown me out anyway. I thoroughly confused them when I said I didn't care, however, and eventually they let me stop and pray.

dian

Assalamualaikum sis,
I know your situation cause I've been there before. My marriage didn't work and I and my husband seperate. I felt unpieceful, Sad, I couldn't sleep at night. I could not focus on anything. But I posted my thread here in TTI and some bros and sis gave me advice and I really thank them for that. Wake up at night and do qiyamul lail sis then read qur'an as much as you can. Ask Allah to help you. He is the only one who can erase your sadness and worries. and you can always come to Allah no matter what happen to you. I did it and Alhamdulillah now I feel so pieceful and i am not sad anymore. Focus on your work/study, on your family, and of course on the religion. After badness comes goodness. Just do the best in your life and you will see goodness will come to you. And be patient. Allah loves the one who is patient. I hope you will feel better. I am not good at this but i hope it helps you. Sorry for bad English.
Wassalam

lilmuslimah

i'd like to thank you all personally for your kindness,

inshallah in jennah i will be able to

thankyou dearest brothers and sisters.

may allah swt reward you ALLLLLLLL.

ma salam