Please help!

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum all,

I just want to say Ramadan Mubarak and wish everyone a blessed Ramadan and Eid..

Last October I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and it has made my life difficult... I go to the doctor more than ever because I have to make sure that everything is okay.. It shocked me at first but I've come to accept and live with it.

There is no cure but it's not the worst thing on earth I suppose. When the doctor mentioned the possiblity of surgery and that I'm also at risk for a host of other diseases I wanted to jump off a cliff. What frightened me more was the fact that my mom may scream and curse at me the same way she did when I was first diagnosed with the disease last October when I was nineteen-years-old... Instead of comforting and supporting me, she did the complete opposite. Out of fear or love? I don't think so.

Why would she tell me to go to hell and continue to curse me when I refuse to convert to Christianity and even beat me up? She made me feel so horrible over something I have no control over and she attacked me and said that this never would have happened if I didn't leave the "blood of Christ". Astagh!

She continues to emotionally and mentally abuse me by using the Bible and putting me down. but she kept telling me that there's no hope for me unless I'm Christian... Of course I didn't and will never believe her... but I wish she would blame me... I'm sorry for getting it... but I don't know what to do. I can't please her. :( Am I crazy? Am I a horrible person for accepting Islam?? :( :( :(

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You are a wonderful person for accepting the Truth and Love. If I could have had more children I would want you as a daughter.

Your mother is scared. She is just transferring her fears onto you. She is scared for her baby. She feels that her faith may help you.

Allah's blessing to Muslims is that we are given sabr when those without faith are given fear. You have much sabr.

Our dua is with you. Help is salat. You are very blessed baby. You hold on to the rope of Allah.

( and if you allow me..I will be your cyber Muslim mom forever, Insha'Allah ).

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Thats sad to read dear sister. I pray for you that everything gets better in your life.

:tti_sister:

Abdul25

Logical Believer

Sister this is really sad. All i can do is to pray for you. i know saying is something else and enduring is another thing but we have to patient in these times. i know it is difficult but we dont have any other choice except to be patient and ask Allah SWT that HE may make it easy for you.

inshAllah Allah Will make it easy for you sister. our prayers are with you..

Sakeena

Assalaam walaikum,

You are a wonderful person for accepting the Truth and Love. If I could have had more children I would want you as a daughter.

Your mother is scared. She is just transferring her fears onto you. She is scared for her baby. She feels that her faith may help you.

Allah's blessing to Muslims is that we are given sabr when those without faith are given fear. You have much sabr.

Our dua is with you. Help is salat. You are very blessed baby. You hold on to the rope of Allah.

( and if you allow me..I will be your cyber Muslim mom forever, Insha'Allah ).

salaams,
aww thanks Aapa, what about the abuse?? that's not from love. :( I don't feel comfortable or safe or happy about her any more... :girl3: I love you cyper Muslim mom. :hearts:

Sakeena

Sister this is really sad. All i can do is to pray for you. i know saying is something else and enduring is another thing but we have to patient in these times. i know it is difficult but we dont have any other choice except to be patient and ask Allah SWT that HE may make it easy for you.

inshAllah Allah Will make it easy for you sister. our prayers are with you..

it's not easy..... feels like my life is falling apart sometimes... :girl3:

Sakeena

I don't understand why she acts like that but it scares me... :girl3: I hope I can leave soon isnhallah. I'm applying for a job that'll give me something to do and more time out of the house inshallah. :shymuslima1: why does she have to curse and use the F word and call me bad names? :( please help Aapa!! :(

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Forgive her and love her. Her abusive behavior is keeping her a prisoner. Respect her but from a distance. Always be polite and keep your mouth shut. She is unaware of her behavior and in an episode where she is acting out she does not really know what she is saying. You have to recite ayats of the Quran at these times. You will be amongst the angels of Allah.

Sakeena

Assalaam walaikum,

Forgive her and love her. Her abusive behavior is keeping her a prisoner. Respect her but from a distance. Always be polite and keep your mouth shut. She is unaware of her behavior and in an episode where she is acting out she does not really know what she is saying. You have to recite ayats of the Quran at these times. You will be amongst the angels of Allah.

Oooh okay subhanAllah.. :( :( :( I guess these health problems are a result of my premature birth inshallah... and she knows that!! :girl3: I wanna be an angel Aapa! Like a real angel inshallah? :hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sweet angel..there is a wonderful 500 page download somewhere on this site ( e-book)..I recall Brother Al-fajr had it...anyhow it is on Islamic Medicine and Cures. I lost my copy...excellent book. Excellent.

Sakeena

Assalaam walaikum,

Sweet angel..there is a wonderful 500 page download somewhere on this site ( e-book)..I recall Brother Al-fajr had it...anyhow it is on Islamic Medicine and Cures. I lost my copy...excellent book. Excellent.

Oooh I need it inshallah... subhanAllah... I have a lot of health problems... :( :( :( I don't mean to sound like I'm dying or anything lol but it's good subhanAllah. :girl3:

ShyHijabi

Auto-immune disease don't have anything to do with being born prematurely. However females do suffer from them at a much higher percentage than males. May I ask which one you were diagnosed with?

As far as your mom goes, my mom is definitely a little unhinged so I can sympathize. Your mother sounds like she has a personality disorder or maybe some underlying psychological disorder. Can you move out? I was on my own at 17 and was much more secure and happy on my own. My mother is very immature and we were always getting our power cut off, food run out, or cars repossessed because she would not budget the money. Instead she would blow all our money (she worked and received support from my father's side) on really stupid things. I was constantly worried about food running out before next check or not having running water or electricity as a child. Since being on my own I haven't had that happen to me one time. One of the advantages to being an adult.

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: sister,

when your mom use bible, you use Quran :)

This lecture will help you, inshallah

[yt]t9C2omOi9G0[/yt]

fi amanillah

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

May Almighty Allah ease your problems for you. Be patient, placed your trust to Allah He really loves you, because more trial better reward in the site of Allah. probably you're the only one in your family that recognizes Allah as her creator. Then check this from our lord being you so special.

Q:2:155 And most certainly shall We try you by means of danger, and hunger, and loss of worldly goods, of lives and of [labour's] fruits. But give glad tidings unto those who are patient in adversity.

Q:2:156 who, when calamity befalls them, say, "Verily, unto God do we belong and, verily, unto Him we shall return."

Q: 2:157 It is they upon whom their Sustainer's blessings and grace are bestowed, and it is they, they who are on the right path!

This world is like a prison to a believer, AlhamadulilLah that its just a temporary place

May Allah compensate you with Jannatul firdaus

tabuzbr

Salaam sakina,ya it's sad that your mom behaves this way ,don't you have your father' s support either does your mom' s religion teaches her to abuse her own daughter .it's pathetic but dear don't worry ya either try to get independent asap or stay away frm her as much as possible may Allah the almighty helps you and puts som e sense into your mom' s head. Hope things turn out fine soon,take care of your health .allahafiZ

Sakeena

May Almighty Allah ease your problems for you. Be patient, placed your trust to Allah He really loves you, because more trial better reward in the site of Allah. probably you're the only one in your family that recognizes Allah as her creator. Then check this from our lord being you so special.

Q:2:155 And most certainly shall We try you by means of danger, and hunger, and loss of worldly goods, of lives and of [labour's] fruits. But give glad tidings unto those who are patient in adversity.

Q:2:156 who, when calamity befalls them, say, "Verily, unto God do we belong and, verily, unto Him we shall return."

Q: 2:157 It is they upon whom their Sustainer's blessings and grace are bestowed, and it is they, they who are on the right path!

This world is like a prison to a believer, AlhamadulilLah that its just a temporary place

May Allah compensate you with Jannatul firdaus

Amin :tti_sister: thanks mabera

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

How is my angel this morning. I am going to have to cook this evening. I am making chicken stir fried rice in a wok. It is good and simple.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Is there some friends of yours you could go for some times and take some rest from your situation. Or some local mosque or islamic community who could advice and help you out from it?

You are in my duas allways.

:tti_sister:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt shower blesses upon you~Amin!

:bismillah:

Encyclopedia: Autoimmune disease from Wikipedia
Autoimmune diseases arise from an overactive immune response of the body against substances and tissues normally present in the body. In other words, the body actually attacks its own cells. The immune system mistakes some part of the body as a pathogen and attacks it. This may be restricted to certain organs (e.g. in chagas disease or involve a particular tissue in different places ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoimmune_diseases

http://www.righthealth.com/topic/Autoimmune_Disease/Video

I am truely sympathy at what you are going through sister.
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Alltogether i personaly think you have handle the whole situasion very brilliantly!
:ma:i am soooooooooooo very proud of you.
I agreed and happy at your strong mind and spirit :ma::SMILY346:

About your mother, i think you:SMILY153: leave her alone with her own thought it a naive thinking! well, Christian do sick and died too!We r human!

Get going with your daily life happily full of radiant like you always is .:SMILY33:<<< TTI sunshine girl:SMILY126:

:hawla:
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to you my dear sister Sakeenah.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Sakeena

Assalaam walaikum,

How is my angel this morning. I am going to have to cook this evening. I am making chicken stir fried rice in a wok. It is good and simple.

Walaikum salam Aaaaapaaaa!! I couldn't sleep much last night Aapa because I was cramping. :girl3: But I'm feeling a little better now mashaAllah. Hugs! :hearts: Aapa, I want another lecture when you call me "child" lol. Ooh I use to have braces, now look at my pretty smile: :SMILY149: I love smilies. :hearts: