Please look =)

U.Y.K

Assalam Alaikum Brothers and sisters..

I have a research paper that I have to do for English class, and the topic is hijab ban in turkey and maybe some other bans. If you get to it or anyone gets to it could you just look at really quick and tell me whats wrong with it maybe? I dont mean revise but just look at it and tell me how I need to improve it and stuff.. I will post it later, dont lose sleep over it though lol. When I finish it could you look at it?

Assalam Alaikum

U.Y.K

Oh, thanks bro!
I already handed it in (procrastinated =) )..but thank you =)..next time insaALLAH

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Oh, thanks bro!
I already handed it in (procrastinated =) )..but thank you =)..next time insaALLAH

:salam2:

oh ok.....I was going to say post it here and we'll do our best to help you:D but oh well....next time i guess!:D

oh and the reason I *BOLDED* procastinated is because my middle name is procastinator :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: meaning I do almost everything the last minute :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So welcome to the procastination club!:hearts:
Ps: I am not encouraging you but I am just writing a statement:shymuslima1: :lol:

rightpath_357

Um- I think it was because the Turkey gov. abused their power, and tried to pressure non-Muslims in the land to embrace Islam. :angryred: They should have never done that. Because did Allah say us to MAKE people embrace Islam No- He guides whom he wishes.Now people are pushed furthur from Islam.
Anyways- people got very angry, and I think they overruled the government. Now I don't know WHAT they're doing, ut I think the new gov. is trying to make revenge by forcing people to ABANDON Islam now.:(

Hope this helps!!!!:D

If I get this wrong, you can tell your teacher it was my fault:lol: