Please make Dua for me Brothers and Sisters in Islam

A Kashmiri

Asallamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters in Islam,

I am right now facing some tough issue in my life and I believe inshallah that your prayers for me will inshallah bring end to this issue/ crises in my life.

Please make dua for me and remember me in your prayers and ask Allah to sort this issue in my life, as I am sure that Allah listens to your prayers.

Jazakullah Khair Inshallah...

Masallama

palestine

Servant of Allah
inshallah we will. how about we all say ameen to the dua i'll make for you now inshallah. and this is from the bottom of my heart(or the top of my heart.lol ), sorry i'm kidding. but seriously i'll make dua.
Oh Allah creator of the heavens and earth, giver of life and death, ya rab make our brothers mushkilah(problems) go away and make him among your righteous servants. and whatever you test him with let it be a cleansing for him from his sins and let him be among those who are grateful. ya rab! we are your servants, daughters and sons of your servants and those who wish to please you, ya allah! forgive him for his sins, and ours as well and make us among those who unite and who help one another in any problems we may have. ya rab! make our brother of those who are guided and of those who are righteous and of those who serve you day and night. ya rab! make him and us of those who repent often and who correct others in their affairs in a just and well manner. ya rab! grant this brother of ours al kashmiri and us among those who live in paradise in the highest rank next to our beloved prophet Muhammad pbuh and among all anbiya and among the salihun(righteous). ya rab, al malik, al qudus, al 3aziz, al jabbar, ya rabal 3alamin accept our duas and make us among the righteous. ameen. asalamu alaykum

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum Brother A Kashmiri

:bismillah1:

I hope my message reaches you in the best state of health and Insha Allah spiritually inclined.

Tough times and problems are a part of everybody's life. We are born to be put through tests from the Almighty Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, but the most important part is whether these tests bring us closer to Allah (SWT) or make us fall away from the Straight Path.

Whatever may be troubling you, whatever "tough" issue that has fallen upon you, May Allah (SWT) give you strong Imaan and health to come out of this situation. Whatever you wish to achieve in life, May Allah (SWT) give it to you, Insha Allah. May Allah (SWT) give you whatever is best for you, whatever is in your Khair, Insha Allah.

I also pray that my duas along with everybody else's get accepted, Aameen. And Aameen to Dear Sister Palestine's dua. :) Aameen.

Assalamaualaikum

Shahzad

inshALLAH u will get through these quickly

Keep reciting anytime, " Ya haiyoo Ya Qayyum, Be-rehmati ka Astaghees"

This is my triump card u know :)