Please make dua for me pls

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Please make dua for me, That Allah SWT answers my prayers. I feel scared thinking Allah SWT wont answer my duas for a long time. Please pray that he answers my duas soon. I'd like to enjoy life a little more.
Please brothers/sisters Im serious pls make dua for me . :)

ayesha_r

Muslimah
May ALLAH make everythign easy for you.I will keep you in my duas.inshallah everything will be alright.
:wasalam:

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
brother im bit confused with your question YOU ARE SERIOUS are you ill?.....DONT YOU WORRY ALLAHU YASHFEEK,LA BA'SA TUHOORON INSHALLAH...
And why he wont listen you.....do never think this again he wil listen to all repentences and dua'as until sun rises from west.(have this belief!)
if you are fearful about your sins just say this dua by your heart three times
ALLAHUMA MUGHFIRATUKA AUSAU MIN ZONOOBI WA RAHMATUKA ARJA INDI MIN AMALI you will be forgiven inshallah if your sins filled the space between earth and sky.(i read it in authentic hadith)
you said you want to enjoy life for sometime, actually my respected brother life is not a park to enjoy it....you must have heard about SIRAT bridge of QIYAMAH,life is like it..... very hard and conquerable without ALLAH's help..... you must have said you are not yet prepared to face ALLAH subhanahu wa ta'ala.....see request is same but in better words.and pray that Ya Allah if you think my life is better then give me life and if not then give me death(dont remember the arabic of it)
PLZ FORGIVE ME IF ANY OF MY WORDS HURT YOU....AND CHEER UP TO FACE CHALLANGES OF THIS WORLD.....health and illness always play hide and seek with each other.....one looking for other and other for first....inshallah you will get your health back......my prayers are with you
take care ma'a salama

mhamzah

May Allah make it easy for you but remember to be patient. I'll leave you with the following verses of the Quran.

Nay, seek (Allah's) help with patient perseverance and prayer.... (2:45)

Or do ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? they encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of Allah?" Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near! (2:214)

:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikom

don't worry brother allah's mercy is so wide , we need only to ask him he is sobhanaho wa taala the merciful one ..

i advice you never ask allah any dou'a and in your deepness you think he will not answer you don't brother... allah is very big his mercy is so so so wide sobhanaho wa tala

i will make dou'a for you

believer`s tear

May Allah comfort you and bless you :tti_sister: . Did you try Duaa in sujood ? it`s the best as prophet mohammad( pbuh) said that the nearest to be to Allah is in sujood so make a lot of duaa in it .