pls give me some tips

raihana

:salam2:
I see that lot of sisters are married in this forum can any sister give me some tips how to keep hubby happy
may allah bless u all

hager

well

:salam2:
well,i'm not married,i'm only 18 years old,i'll be 19 in march
but,i know...some tips
-used some words..like call ur husband,"honey.baby,sweetheart"
-from time to time...tells him,i love u and so on
-u have to do ur best to look pretty at home...u could wear..sure,u wouldn't wear hijab at home...
u could wear what u wants...buy stylish clothes for home
-u could put make up to looks pretty
-from time to time..make some romantic moments....watch movie..dinner
-fix dinner together
-NEVER ASKS HIM..why u late out side
-NEVER ASKS HIM,why when i call u,ur phone were busy..u was talking to whom
-NEVER TELLS HIM ,about any problem have relation with ur mom,dad..and so on
BELIEVE ME,mens hates that
that's all,guess so
wish to u happy life,sister...
:wasalam::hearts::lol:

raihana

jazakalllah khair sister ur advice was really gud,as I am 16 I like to be very stylish put makeups and stuffs.
May ALLAH bless u sis(I think insha allah u are going to be a great wife)heheh.any ways thanks a lot

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
-NEVER ASKS HIM..why u late out side
-NEVER ASKS HIM,why when i call u,ur phone were busy..u was talking to whom
:

And why not? I wanna know WHY he was late, i wanna know WHY he was busy every time i called him, i wanna be able to tell him evrything.. sister, don't put these unnecessary restictions on you:hearts:

As for sister Raihana, you're still young, mashallah.. just join in the sister's club..

17th

Bismillah......
BELIEVE ME,mens hates that
that's all,guess so
wish to u happy life,sister...
:wasalam::hearts::lol:

Marhaban.... I wouldn't agree with this....

Raihana... As-sallamu aleykum! What did Muhammad (pbuh) say?? He said:
"Admonish your wives with kindness" I cannot recall the other but it is along the lines of a good man is a man who is good to his wife.... If my wife had a problem, I would show this kindness and act of goodness, by giving her comfort and support, So no do not believe that 100% If your husband loves you and treats your correctly he will be willing to listen to your problems.... Muhammad (pbuh) also said "The best of you, before God and His creation, are those who are best in their own families, and I am the best to my family.” So that is something to consider..... Is it not....

maca salāma

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
And why not? I wanna know WHY he was late, i wanna know WHY he was busy every time i called him, i wanna be able to tell him evrything.. sister, don't put these unnecessary restictions on you:hearts:

As for sister Raihana, you're still young, mashallah.. just join in the sister's club..

:SMILY303: libin, ure husbands gonna be like ----> :SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26:

dianek said:
Really they are simple creatures.

:lol:

But sis Raihana, chill :cool: your what? 16? I suggest maybe you read 'The Ideal Muslimah' And dont worry.

Salam alaikum :)

dianek

I agree.....why should accountability only fall upon a woman's shoulders? You have every right to know why he was late, busy and if he is supposed to be your best friend then if you have issues with anything you should share them with him. If he can't answer your questions about his time unaccounted for then maybe he would be hiding secrets from you.......hold him accountable, however, but do not NAG.....I mean 1/2 hour late is normal with most men.....but 2 hours late....LET HIM HAVE IT GOOD!!!!

As for making him happy.....I can tell you my husband is happiest when he feels doted on, center of the universe....in other words, they like to have their egos stroked. Really they are simple creatures.