Poem book -spiritual warare-operation deserted rose.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

this a collection of good poems
hope you benefit from it

click here to read full and in better format
http://www.scribd.com/doc/48485967/spiritual-warfare-operation-deserted-rose
in a world lovelorncorruption, corruption and corruption
heart ,mind ,body and soul
oppressor and oppressed
slavery -for one and all
all rich and powerful - plagued
all that was noble - raped
all the white -blacked
all the poor -sacked
all the truth became lies
blind became all the eyes
all that was lovely turned to *!*!*!*!
in a world lovelorn
as the clouds of the storm loom
the silver lining in the gloom.
all the cries in the soul sobbing stifled
like a .50 bullet loaded and rifled

Save Me , Ya Allah! i am lost and lonely
scarred and scared
my enemy has raped me
I beg You to spare meHell
though i deserve it so well
if you will not Forgivethen where shall i go??????
who answers the wretched souls prayer
when it cries in its heart
Who but You!
You did create me pure even though i came out filthy
now i am clean on the outside
but in here sleazybut
its not all my fault my Lord
though i am pleading guilty
your enemies have worked day and night
and i thought they are not my own
Alas they created a rift between me and You
OH my Creator , ya Allah!
besides You there is no one worthy of being asked

For Mercy,please forgive me.please let me be ..a muslim.please wash my heartplease take my sinplease let me feel YouPlease engulfme in Your Mercy. O Lord of Jesus , Ya Allahyou answered him when the son of man pleaded
Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani Alla'h alla'h why thou forsake me
and You took him to the skiesand those who liedsay on
the cross he died OAllah You are far too just
To kill someone else for someone else's sinjust like you are Far too Pureto beget a sonCan an engineer beget a robot?But o Unseen!i am one of Your creationand Thou the only CreatorFar above what any eye can seestatues and pictures ae imaginary.Ya Allah help meimaan slipping from my handsislam being snatched by diversionsfood,lifestyle sex-society's obsessionsand i becoming guilty each dayof ignoring the truth and carrying onI cant stop My Lord without your helpso i seek your help this dayagainst my enemiesthis world, satan, and my self are clearing the path for my destruction.

There is no hopethat I will be able to resistBut my Lord did you create me for thisI do admit lost opportunitiesfor accepting the truthand not acting on it,but my Lordwill you assign me to hell if I repent nowPlease take me out of this nowI have lost my dignity and respectplease restore nowYa Allah! Besides whom there is no God.Ya Allah.Ya AllahGive me the strength to regain what i have lost.My Life My soul My innocence.when i yearned to know Youits been a long time since.But i am still aliveand i begthat your MErcy not leave me.before or after death.I am not responsible for the worldbut I submit, I submit, I submit.long live islam as it has and willand may i survive tilli die and enter paradise.from the cluttered valleyi am init seems so high,so high