Pope Remarks and The Truth

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum.
How do you download win.rar I do not have power point but want to see this video inshallah, Hamza Yusuf made a very good 23 minute commentary also in respose to the Pope's speech

shiyamhoda

problem openin the zipped file

:salam2: brother powerpoint says it is unable to open that file i have downloaded it though
help me out

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum wa rahamtallah
had the same problem when I went home, I have power point and it still wouldnt open the document...

Asmaa82

I am very interested in seeing this presentation but can't just open it. :confused: I have the winzip 11.0? Isn't that enough? Hmmm...I'm gonna check further. And I'll show it to all my friends.

:blackhijab:

naseeha

Islam is a way of life

:salam2:
:ma:
zajakilaahu kheyraa to those who create this beutifull site alhamdulilaah it,is been fantastic site and usefull for the umah

i would like to ask id anyone can help me about where to find du,aa site
it will be very helpfull if you can
the du,aa that i am looking is du,aa cilmi or ilmi
wasalamu aleykum warah matu laahi wabarakaatuh
I IOVE ISLAM SO MUCH ALHAMDULILAAH

maryama

Manshallah.

This is very nice. May Allah subhana wata alah bless and protect him or her that didi this work untill the hereafter. It has made me cry just by reading it. And i don't know why.

ottomana

TO OPEN THIS PRESENTATION

Assalamu alaikum,

I had the same problem with the presentation. After downloading and extracting it. It gave an error message which was telling about encrypted files.

To solve this problem:

Just download Powerpoint viewer from this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...27-43ab-4f24-90b7-a94784af71a4&DisplayLang=en

AND RUN THE DOWNLOADED PROGRAM. It will install automatically. Then you could open your slideshow.

It is a freeware program of MICROSOFT.

Fi Amanillah.

MUSAB.

imros

I fully believe in Islam

Assalamulaikum....

I reverted to Islam last year after I did religion comparison between Buddha,Christian and Islam.I born as Buddhist,but after meeting people, attend lecture and based on my own research.. I found that Buddha was not a religion.I more to believe.Then, I turn to church and I learnt about Christian where at the same time I played music for the chruch.But what made me so illogical was the trinity.Then, I again tried to find out what is Islam.. I met with priest and the christian people who reverted to Islam.I asked them the reasons of their decision, and at last I watch ahmed deedat debate, read his books, download his lectures and I myself compared between bible and quran.I read which verse those he quote and Alhamdulliah.. at last I satisfy with my decision turned into Islam.Believe me, those non-muslim do not like Islam because they dont read very much about the aspects, like religion origins, doctrines, concepts (of God, man, life, death, sin, forgiveness etc), ways of worship, authenticity of scriptures, moral teachings, etc. This study will actually helps in the evaluation of truth.

God give us heart and brain to think the good and the bad things.Those non-muslim people do not want to listen and learn about Islam because Islam is opposite to their trend of life. They only want enjoy all the times without concern about religion. Many non-muslim do want to hear about Islam because they influenced by media.Too much reading on media.I dont really trust 100% on media.Media only wrote bad things about Islam.These all politics, name, luxury and many more. I read in the forum that someone said that she wants to return back to Christian, I just do not know what made she turn into that decison or doubtness.To strengthen the faith, read quran and perform all the sholat 5 times in a day and that doubt will not come.For the truth,One day everyone will die and there they will know the answer.For me, alhamdulillah.. I proud to be muslim.

TELL ME: what would you do say if somebody got a doctor's prescription and hung is round his neck after wrapping it in a piece of cloth or washed it in water and drank it? Would you not laugh at him and call him a fool? Yet this is the treatment being given before your eyes to the matchless prescription written by the greatest of all doctors..... and nobody laughs!!!!..

TELL ME: What would you think if someone who was ill picked up a book on medicine and began to read it, believing, thinking that this would cure him. Would you not say that he was deranged? Yet this how we treat the Book which the supreme healer has sent for cure of our diseases..

Studentaou

About pop's speach made in powerpoint by Br. Mabsoot

:salam2: could you please send me in a different format, because I don't have a power point file reader. JazakaAllohu hoyron.
In the Name Of Allah Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, Most Beneficent, Most Genourous, Most Gracious, Most Forgiving, Most Loving, The Almighty, The One (Single, Unique, Diety Worthy of all Praise and Glory) and the attributes of Allah are endless - Allah hu Akbar - Allah is the Greatest.

I bear witness and i testify that there is no god Except Allah (Alone)
I bear witness and i testify that there is none worthy of worship execpt Allah (Alone)

And

Mohammed [sallalaho alahayi wasalam] (peace and blessings of Allah shower on him, his family, his companions and all those that follow hiw way) is the last/final/end/true/seal prohpet and messenger.

can all members and all non members send me a private email message of all your personal contacts of hotmail, yahoo, google mail and all other mails etc of muslims and non muslim contacts so i can forward the powerpoint presentation and please brothers and sisiters i advise that this presentation is sent to every one forward it to every person you know. JazakAllah Khair​

Studentaou

Waalaykum assalam wa rohmatullohi wa barokatuh,
May Allah keep us on the straight path, and guide those who are searching for the truth.