Posting problem

-SubhanAllah-

Assalamu Alaikum

I am trying to reply to some threads..

I can see my post in the preview, but not after clicking on "Submit".

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

I dont really know why it doesnt appear ,unless if u posting some links that go automatically under moderation

waaleikum salam

-SubhanAllah-

salam aleikum

I dont really know why it doesnt appear ,unless if u posting some links that go automatically under moderation

waaleikum salam

Assalamu Alaikum

JazakAllah khair, yes I did include some rapidshare links in those posts but even this thread without links was not visible at the time I made it..

It's been 8 hours now, how long does moderation take?

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Please be patient. Some of the posts we just have to look at and approve as moderators, and others need to be removed and explained to the User. Since we restrict links from new members (in case its spam) many posts go under moderation quickly. It is a bit time consuming to go through them all, but we still try.

And when I last checked your post, I think those rapidshare links are down brother, so perhaps it would just be better to delete them then?

I cant even see the links anymore I'm afraid. If you can post them again from the source, it should be fine though.

wasalam

-SubhanAllah-

:salam2:

Please be patient. Some of the posts we just have to look at and approve as moderators, and others need to be removed and explained to the User. Since we restrict links from new members (in case its spam) many posts go under moderation quickly. It is a bit time consuming to go through them all, but we still try.

And when I last checked your post, I think those rapidshare links are down brother, so perhaps it would just be better to delete them then?

I cant even see the links anymore I'm afraid. If you can post them again from the source, it should be fine though.

wasalam

Assalamu Alaikum samiha

OK I wasn't aware of your restricting links policy, I wasn't being impatient sorry if it sounded like that. The rapidshare links were and are working fine as I tested them before posting them and again just now, so I don't know what you mean by them being "down".

Anyway I'll post them again and see what happens. JazakAllah khair.

-SubhanAllah-

Assalamu Alaikum

OK I just posted a link and it displayed instantly, so I guess I got the green light to post links and that I'm not a spammer?