Praise Your Lord!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Do they hear or their ears are closed, on the prayer when Allah calls!!!

2jcyhx1.jpg

"So glorify the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves (to Him)." (Suraah Al Hijr, ayah 98)

2ai51xv.jpg

"Verily, I am Allah. There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for My remembrance". {Sura Tá-há, ayah #14}

10zmniw.jpg

"Establish regular prayers - at the sun's decline till the darkness of the night, and the recital of the Qurán in the morning prayer: for the recital of the dawn is witnessed." (Sura Al-Isrá, ayah # 78)

o04fbt.jpg

"Those that turn (to Allah) in repentance; that serve Him, and praise Him; that wander in devotion to the Cause of Allah,: that bow down and prostrate themselves in prayer; that enjoin good and forbid evil; and observe the limit set by Allah.- (these do rejoice). So proclaim the glad tidings to the Believers."
(Sura Al-Tauba, ayah #112)

334u2dz.jpg

[Noor 24:41] Have you not seen that all those who are in the heavens and the earth praise Allah, and the birds with their wings spread (also praise Him)? Each one has learnt its prayers and its words of praise; and Allah knows their deeds. ( Surah Al-Noor, ayah 41)

2qv7cci.jpg

"Oh my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring, O our Lord!, and accept Thou my Prayer." (Surah Ibráhím, ayah # 40) "

34655cn.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sisters

May Allah make us of those who pray a loot, falling on sejda to Allah out of love and fear toward Him. Ameen summa ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu