priests and young boys vatican behind the scenes

justoneofmillion

assalamu alaikum, this is a video about some secrets kept by the vatican the holiest place in Christendom, i heard some news in the past months that the Vatican thought they had something to say about Muslim women in the west wearing the hijab(what a strange thing religious people telling women to undress)an attempt to regain somehow the esteem of public opinion but i personally think that these people should start by doing their own business sodomites priests, priest abusing young boys,and their long criminal history from
the inquisition to the period of *!*!*!*!ocratie,Marozia the woman who used to marry popes kill them make her sons new pops kill them again,the sixteenth chapel that was built by prostitutes ,and thieves money by pope sixto iv he promised them to forgive their sins if they paid the church in order to continue building the Vatican! so that yall know where Michelangelo got his money from!that is why a certain Martin Luther and his followers the protestants used to call the pope and his catholic church Quote "the Antichrist and his prostitute" in case you didn`t know it and that is why priests are not allowed to marry anymore! but celibacy is useless irrational and a dangerous adventure they say they wanna be like jesus and not marry at the same time some of them say that jesus is" god" does that mean they strive to be like god? well see the result for yourself for this blasphemy !so just in case you hear some people talking bad about Islam, forget the cucux clan who used to nail black people on the cross in the name of "Jesus"auzubillah peace be upon him,Ukraine for example that was supposed to be conquered by the Nazis and then turn to catholic belief by the church forget how Latin America had been evangelised centuries before , Africa.....etc. Christianity has failed to keep moral values at the center of focus in the western societies and now the whole world is in chaos because of the greed of the west even the roof is burning(global warming), so Muslims have no lessons to receive from anybody certainly not these people.!if the church used to say"extra ecclesiam nulla salus"(outside of the church no healing)
allhamdulillah they gave up that rubbish!in the secular speech it becomes something like "outside of the west no civilisation" and inschallah they will forget that rubbish soon if they don`t we will teach them!inschallah.

[yt]11s59oxgSJ0[/yt]

[yt]BfAWBjCtK80[/yt]

[yt]3f4X2UbwmIg[/yt]

[yt]s4c4cvPpHVY[/yt]

wassalam

SINDBAD

Wulf

W'Asalaam Alaykum

I was able to only watch a small portion of this due to my anger, and memories of my upbringing from the age of seven, in the Homes and Seminary.

This behaviour is not just a part of Roman Catholisism. I know of cases where this behaviour occured in other Christian? Childrens Homes. The only difference being that they have a tendency to challenge accusers in court, and they usualy win.

I must confess that when I was older, working with the Corrective Services as a Senior Prison Officer, I found some great satisfaction in placing convicted paedophiles in the same yards as Convicted rapists and Murderers, taking them to hospital half an hour later. Whether this was right or wrong did not matter to me at the time, and probably still dosen't. A case of "Let the Punishment fit the Crime?"

Try as I might, I can never forgive.

W'Asalaam

apocalypse77

No surprise at all..I heard story of an ex priest who converted to Islam admitted that his fellow priest friends stole the church collection money and keep it for themselves

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
No surprise at all..I heard story of an ex priest who converted to Islam admitted that his fellow priest friends stole the church collection money and keep it for themselves

Well, there have been rumours about the current pope being an homosexual. I don't know if it's true.And there are evidences that Jews have tried to control the Vatican ever since Crusades.There are numerous evidences out there that Vatican is a hub or route for Sex Slave trade. Gosh! Christianity itself forbids these disgusting things....

apocalypse77

Well, there have been rumours about the current pope being an homosexual. I don't know if it's true.And there are evidences that Jews have tried to control the Vatican ever since Crusades.There are numerous evidences out there that Vatican is a hub or route for Sex Slave trade. Gosh! Christianity itself forbids these disgusting things....

no surprise once again..considering jesus died for their sins

justoneofmillion

It is the other way around, brother. They and the whole world desperately need to learn lessons from us Muslims! We have been entrusted by God as the "most beneficial nation brought out for people!" (3:110) with the only unedited scriptures and a mandate from God to deliver His message to people. We therefore have a double duty: live a good Muslim life so we can save ourselves and be role models for others. If we don't we incur a double curse: We lose ourselves and mislead others!

May God guide us along His straight path and make us not a "tool of the transgressing folk." (10:85) Amen.

++Ayman
assalamu aleikum, inschallah, ameen brother:SMILY259:

wassalam yallah!:SMILY346:

Sindbad

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

Subhanallah, how would they hide something like that?
I am just disgusted by the whole thing, May Allah guide those innocent children and punish those who commit great sins.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I am confused as to what the purpose of this thread is? I was once invited to a Christian board to defend Islam and found myself so angry sometimes. They were showing countries comitting horrible atrocities and using Islam (incorrectly) as an excuse. Finally I left the board because these were people with preconceived notions about Islam and no interest whatsoever in the truth.

I disagree very strongly with the Catholic church and it's dogma. But I fail to see how pointing out pedophiles among them will do anything for our own religion. They are having to answer for their coverups and dealing with the mass exodus from their own religion. Do we think that there are no sinners of this vile nature among our own kind? I promise you, there are.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Baarak Allaah feek for the above reply sister. What is worst than any of this is that they commit shirk with Allaah! Remember people that the gravest of crimes is shirk, there being NO forgiveness for it. And yes it is true that many of these priests, pastors and ministers are homosexual paedophiles, but what is more worrying than this is that many of those Muslims who refer to themselves as soofees, do the same! In my local masjed a white-revert was arrested and found guilty for the same disgusting crimes. Walhamdulillaah he was corrupt as it is, as is that masjed (meaning its committee) who used his British passport for their play and desires. Likewise I know of this occuring in other parts of London where there are strong Asian-Muslim communities. The same filth is commited by some of the so-called hufaadh (I'm referring to those who memorise and teach the Qur'aan). Likewise I have heard stories of other soofees who have repented from such filth, saying that the Shaytaan appeared before them and urged them to do this (I believe some of the classical refutations will mention these stories).

But then, I think of all this and realise that when you commit shirk, you're open to committing anything! It is for this reason that Allaah says twice is Surah An-Nisaa, "Verily Allaah does not forgive that you ascribe partners with him, but He forgives other than that to whom He wills.".

sal12

Salaam,

I am confused as to what the purpose of this thread is? I was once invited to a Christian board to defend Islam and found myself so angry sometimes. They were showing countries comitting horrible atrocities and using Islam (incorrectly) as an excuse. Finally I left the board because these were people with preconceived notions about Islam and no interest whatsoever in the truth.

I disagree very strongly with the Catholic church and it's dogma. But I fail to see how pointing out pedophiles among them will do anything for our own religion. They are having to answer for their coverups and dealing with the mass exodus from their own religion. Do we think that there are no sinners of this vile nature among our own kind? I promise you, there are.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

I definetly agree with this post. It doesn't matter what religion it is there sadly are some Muslims who are just as bad as those Catholic priests. It's disgusting but Allah will punish them all and they're punishment will be much worse than how they've punished and ruined the children's lives because the punishment will never end for them and they deserve it!

justoneofmillion

faith and reason update!

:salam2:update

US Catholic church paid 615 mln dlrs for abuse cases in 2007: report
AFP
Published: Friday March 7, 2008

Propel This! - Submit to Propeller.com
http://rawstory.com/news/afp/US_Catholic_church_paid_615_mln_dlr_03072008.html

The Roman Catholic church in the United States paid out 615 million dollars (400 million euros) last year for child sex abuse cases involving members of the clergy, or 54 percent more than the previous year, a report showed Friday.

Of the monies paid out by the church, 526 million dollars went to settling cases -- almost double the amount paid out in 2006, according to the report commissioned by the church.

Around 23 million dollars was paid out for therapy for victims or support for accused offenders, and 60 million dollars for legal fees.

The annual report on the implementation of the Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People showed that 689 new allegations of abuse were lodged last year -- three percent fewer than in 2006 -- but most involved cases dating back decades.

"Although the total number of new allegations declined from 2004 to 2007, the total costs related to allegations increased from 2004 through 2007, with a slight dip in 2006," the report said.

"The total allegation-related expenditures... increased by 54 percent between 2006 and 2007. Most of the increase was the result of a near-doubling (90 percent increase) in the amount paid for settlements in 2007," it said, showing that other pay-outs had fallen.

The scale of child abuse by priests remained hidden in the United States for years until the Archbishop of Boston confessed in 2002 to protecting a priest he knew had sexually abused young members of his church.

According to Terry McKiernan, president of "Bishop Accountability," which documents the abuse crisis in the Roman Catholic church, more than 5,000 priests out of the 42,000 across the United States have been denounced for sexual abuse.

"We know that the number is considerably over 5,000 now, and that on the basis of annual adjustments since the John Jay report came out in 2004," McKiernan told AFP.

The John Jay report was commissioned by the US Conference of Catholic Bishops from the eponymous College of Criminal Justice in Washington. It found that nearly 4,400 priests had been accused of abuse.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:
Do not question the intent of my thread jazakhallah khair i never do,don t have the time to explain just take it for what it is, merely information,from one citizen of the world,so kindly don t Muslim me when i post such material when i have more time inshallah, i will post in detail that my intent was meant to have a constructive more than an accusative dimension,would have done the same if it was some wrong doing Muslims,however i had just come across this documentary and thought to share it with all jazakum allhu khair

wassalaam

Asiya-sparkles

Salaam,

Wasalaam~Sarah

Salam alaikom wa Rachman t'ullah,
I agree the thread isn't communicating what I think it is intended to. The teachings of Jesus (A.W.) aren't at all congruent with the corruptions - and that is the point, men are weak, corrupt and can commit true horrors...even in the name of religion- and sadly none of our Faiths are freed up from it.

Alhamdulillah, we are blessed with Islam, and the best way to promote and spread Islam is by living by it and by sharing that which is beautiful about it. Acting like 'fishwives' backbiting and even speculating about rumours concerning others isn't only a sin if it is against a Muslim...it is a sin full stop.

InshAllah to reveal little and ask of us to make duas and help anyone who crosses our paths who have been afflicted Alhamdulillah there is sincere intention. But it is cheap and not befitting us that we resort to the same underhand tactics that are used against us. If we do not know that something is true then we do not spread it- that is an evil. If we know there are faults then we try to rectify it if we can, but Allah does know the truth and furthermore He reveals what He wills of others as He chooses.

Guard ourselves from evil and the spread of evil inshAllah. Even if we have a bad dream we shouldn't share it because we don't want to plant evil thoughts and intentions in the hearts of each other...that serves Satan not Allah!

There is none who commits evil who will ultimately 'get away with it'...all of us will stand before Allah and get the fitting reward/punishment He decrees we are worthy of. I think in this way... if it appears that some of the most gross evils are hidden and overlooked then the chances are that having been 'deprived' of punishment in this life means the hereafter either will fully recommpense the evil or that Allah will alter that heart and cover the sins that He may forgive them- and Allah knows best.

InshAllah, for those who have suffered (and sadly the numbers of children harmed is staggeringly high) the solace of Allah will give us strength and patience to endure and accept His wisdom without being led into actions and words that will not benefit us, and could even harm us Astarghfillah!

May Allah bless and guide and have mercy upon us all. Amin

justoneofmillion

Salam alaikom wa Rachman t'ullah,
I agree the thread isn't communicating what I think it is intended to. The teachings of Jesus (A.W.) aren't at all congruent with the corruptions - and that is the point, men are weak, corrupt and can commit true horrors...even in the name of religion- and sadly none of our Faiths are freed up from it.
:salam2:first of all, i hope this finds you in the best of your health inshallah,
I would kindly remind you that no one,is talking about isa As, i understand you swinging on a dichotomic pole that tends to split the world in two rather than to embrace as a whole trough your vision and mental progections ,so let me cut some ombelical cords here:wink: in order to be able to develop a thought on a much needed double critical mind,without which ,we sadly fail to embrace humanity as a whole with a spirit of concern and engagement, without on the other hand neglecting the consciousness of accountability and responsibility in all our aims and in the actions that strive to fulfill them. We have to keep ourselves balanced, choosing the path of the strangers does not require from us to dwell in an ensnaring immobility,and constant indifference now that would be really selfish from our part.the human mind is capable of doing both alhamdulillah.

Second,if you indirectly accuse me of backbiting, and in doing so you do exactly a similar thing than the one you aim to denounce!,well what you are doing is what i would call is snack bitting actually ,remember am not judging you but you as a person but your statement ,don t get offended please and keep that in mind inshallah, am talking to you straight without, using a third person, the double language of the incitement to guesswork ,speculation and misunderstanding to score points to make you fell bad or whatever,alhamdulillah he is my only benefactor and always will be,in the end...this is about denouncing a well known evil and not backbiting,it is a public forum for everyone to participate,where is the backbitting here,i have discussed this with some of my Christian friends and i wanted to discuss it with my Muslim brothers!if one follows this logic then talking about the Zionist actions and the US criminal war on humanity is also backbiting!don t use noble principle of Islam to neutralize Muslims,when they are meant to free them and incite them to get educated and well aware of the world sourrounding them.jazakillahu khair

Alhamdulillah, we are blessed with Islam, and the best way to promote and spread Islam is by living by it and by sharing that which is beautiful about it.
Islam ,is beautiful in it s integrally through it s vision,methodology and uncompromising wisdom ,i don t see how we should share only what according to our own judgment is"beautiful"about it !now that leaves room for a lot of options pick and choosing
Acting like 'fishwives' backbiting and even speculating about rumors concerning others isn't only a sin if it is against a Muslim...it is a sin full stop
Again am sorry respected sister,but where did you see,rumor and speculations here,!!it is really naive of you to start by misinterpreting my intent, throwing names in my face,and then pushing me to give you an Islamic justification when you know that the burden of backing your statements actually should be laid on you!we would first of all need to agree on the definition and the understanding of terms , before using them in a random and reactionary manner ,hmm...,in this context there is no backbiting in my post.This is an open forum for all to participate. it is neither a Muslim clan nor is it a secret gathering of conspirators.here is a definition of backbiting below,
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11447&highlight=backbitting

InshAllah to reveal little and ask of us to make duas and help anyone who crosses our paths who have been afflicted Alhamdulillah there is sincere intention. But it is cheap and not befitting us that we resort to the same underhand tactics that are used against us. If we do not know that something is true then we do not spread it- that is an evil. If we know there are faults then we try to rectify it if we can, but Allah does know the truth and furthermore He reveals what He wills of others as He chooses.
hmmmmm,jasakillahu khair but How can you affirm that there is sincere attention if,you accuse me of willingly making up all the numbers!!i see you are yourself doubting whether your intent should allow you to give me the benefit of the doubt or not!s there is a double doubt there in your analysis.

You are right,if we know something not to be true,than it is a big evil and a sin to spread it.In the contrary it is our duty to spread the truth in all forms it express itself ,even if the whole world is against us,may it be against our own interest As human beings we see both world and ourselves whether it is through our actions or form as composed opposites,conflicts,polarities.If one learns t see both world and himself genuinely and objectively,actually the opposite will emerge,through our god given intelligence and potential compassion and generosity,we would realize that the opposites ,in the creation of course are one!!The cold deos not exist without our perception of heat!the left eye wouldn t be if there wasn t a right one.There is only one heart but even then our perception gave us the need of calling something heartless on a non material level of course,however we found our way still!!
the ordeals of life, sadness, encountering the death of those we love, for example,facing and being witnesses of dramas , injustices and the whole theater of human tragedy take the human being back to its most natural state, to its most essential longing. Consciousness of limitation brings it back to the need for the Transcendent, to the need for meaning in the midst of the meaningless.Of order in the midst of disorder. To call on God is not to console oneself selfishly and close our eyes indifferently to the world surrounding us, it is to rediscover the condition God originally wanted for us the spark of humility, the awareness of fragility.The sense of human family driven by justice,uncompromising truth and generosity

So should be our relation to others who have different faiths,our generosity should have the noble purpose to accompany them through the darkest chapters by never losing ourselves the perception of day and night and their opposition,we should humbly meet them at dawn ,just when the work need to be done and start a constructive and unbiased dialogs when the cordialities have being already exchanged,promote the good and forbid evil, with the humility to realize also that darkness is only the absence of light.

Guard ourselves from evil and the spread of evil inshAllah. Even if we have a bad dream we shouldn't share it because we don't want to plant evil thoughts and intentions in the hearts of each other...that serves Satan not Allah!
All right, i take it positive for this one inshallah,i won t go as far as to think you are actually accusing me of doubting who i should serve that is a paranoia that i can not allow myself.there is a difference between sharing a dream and reality in this case portrays a well known reality with facts, numbers and statistics!i hope you are not saying it s just a bad dream these children had!
Let me remind you that speaking and denouncing evil,is not the same thing as participating in spreading it!the first is an acknowledgment of what it is where it comes from and why ,the second should be an antagonism as to what a Muslim should be.For example if i say that Hitler was a criminal and talk about what he did,does not mean that i wanna spread his evil acts and implant my supposed shared intention with him in the hearts of the people!the same way if i speak of child abuse in the church does not mean that i wanna spread their doings.If i talk about or try to understand the reasons of why Palestinians Tamil tigers... etc blow themselves up, doesn t mean that am justifying their methodologies.Now this would be really cynical and it takes a really a low estime for Muslims to think that this is the lesson they should gain from such analytic facts,Moreover it takes a fathering disposition rather than one built
upon the humility of meeting them at the same eyes hight,t think that they should be deprived from such material

InshAllah, for those who have suffered (and sadly the numbers of children harmed is staggeringly high) the solace of Allah will give us strength and patience to endure and accept His wisdom without being led into actions and words that will not benefit us, and could even harm us Astarghfillah!
Sister again,turning the eyes on little children that are being sodomized by the thousands ,has nothing to do with accepting the wisdom of allah swt and lacking wisdom ourselves t endure and accept it.
To the one that indiscriminately speaks and stands for justice Allah swt has promised no harm.. .This is something i often discuss with my brothers and sisters,we restrict ourselves to protest and hate the injustice that is being done to our fellow brothers and sister in Palestine,Iraq,Afghanistan,in the jails of Guantanamo , abu ghraib ,Egypt,Tunisia,Algeria,Syria eastern Europe and elsewhere....but we forget to stand for justice and denounce it when other than Muslims are being harmed,whether it is in Tibet,south Africa... or like in this case as i see ,when little christian children are being traumatized with the complicity,of the church and our complicity also if we fail to denounce and shed the light on this dark deeds.We have t educate ourselves and learn to develop a global and a double-critical mind,without any circumstantial compromises,then and only then we will taste the sweet purity of this deen and deserve to be called as Muslims

ameen to your dua fr the victims,thanks for your comment and may Allah swt protect you inshallah
:salam2:
jameel

Asiya-sparkles

:salam2:first of all, i hope this finds you in the best of your health inshallah,
I would kindly remind you that no one,is talking about isa As, i understand you swinging on a dichotomic pole that tends to split the world in two rather than to embrace as a whole trough your vision and mental progections ,so let me cut some ombelical cords here:wink: in order to be able to develop a thought on a much needed double critical mind,without which ,we sadly fail to embrace humanity as a whole with a spirit of concern and engagement, without on the other hand neglecting the consciousness of accountability and responsibility in all our aims and in the actions that strive to fulfill them. We have to keep ourselves balanced, choosing the path of the strangers does not require from us to dwell in an ensnaring immobility,and constant indifference now that would be really selfish from our part.the human mind is capable of doing both alhamdulillah.

Asalam alaikom,
You don't kmow me at all but assume I'm swinging on a pole..or is that you'd like to see me swinging from a pole? hmmm. I actually see the world as one and think you go too far when you make such dramatic assumptions about me and my intent. I'm sorry but your comments simply demonstrate your own lack of ability to have thoroughly understood my points. There is no personal attack levied at you at all- however you have made many assumptions and personal ones at that, based on very little. Interesting!

I suggest you get that much needed balance you refer to. :) Talking about historical abuses of people long since dead will neither help the victims and apparently so I am informed we aren't meant to talk in a bad way about the deceased because they have completed their term in this life...so if we have nothing good to say, we are supposed to say nothing at all, am I wrong? Are there areas where we can ignore this Sunnah? Recommending reading History is of course fine..we should strive to learn from History after all and attempt to not repeat it.

Second,if you indirectly accuse me of backbiting, and in doing so you do exactly a similar thing than the one you aim to denounce!,well what you are doing is what i would call is snack bitting actually ,remember am not judging you but you as a person but your statement ,don t get offended please and keep that in mind inshallah, am talking to you straight without, using a third person, the double language of the incitement to guesswork ,speculation and misunderstanding to score points to make you fell bad or whatever,alhamdulillah he is my only benefactor and always will be,in the end...this is about denouncing a well known evil and not backbiting,it is a public forum for everyone to participate,where is the backbitting here,i have discussed this with some of my Christian friends and i wanted to discuss it with my Muslim brothers!if one follows this logic then talking about the Zionist actions and the US criminal war on humanity is also backbiting!don t use noble principle of Islam to neutralize Muslims,when they are meant to free them and incite them to get educated and well aware of the world sourrounding them.jazakillahu khair

I am certainly not accusing you of backbiting, but I am saying we should be wary of doing so...however you have invented a new one (just for me?) 'snack biting?' I assure you if I have anything that would be an accusation of wrongdoing I certainly would not make it public- I would respect your dignity and privacy...
It is good to discuss in a proactive and positive manner the evils in this world, and since you have made so much time to respond to my original post perhaps you could construct a simplified statement...just a few sentences that can help everyone to understand what motivated you, what it is that you feel we as an Ummah can constructively do to be of help, and what we can do to prevent this occurring in the future... afterall when we speak of the evil it is with the intention of changing that evil if possible, and I have no doubt that there are many intelligent empowered Muslims and non-Muslims who could join forces to act for the future?

I think to be able to do something to help change the perception of governments and government bodies would be fantastic, to be able to put a people petition together that changes the way people are 'hired' in the public sector...care, religious, schools, government, civil service, hospitals, etc would be fantastic. There are child orientated organisations who do strive to lift the lid on these kind of perversions. Sadly though there are many people in 'high places' who are the perpetrators themselves and scupper any attempts to alleviate the suffering of young and vulnerable groups... sadly it is far more widespread than being restricted to either religion or children.

I am sad that you have chosen to view my response as a personal attack and you are right, there is a paranoid edge to your tone, for which there is no need. If you can make this a constructive debate and even better motivate people to become involved in a movement that helps to protect children and vulnerable groups that would be a fantastic acheivement indeed. Perhaps there are solicitors, doctors, careworkers, community project workers, barristers, community outreach workers, mental health advocates etc, etc, etc, who can network and help to construct a framewor of guidance that could be put forward as a government proposal?

It isn't good enough that this goes on and with a blind eye turned to it...but that starts right at the top of the tier, and sadly as a co-worker once stated, Barnados once ran a campaign stating that 1 in 3 children who pass you by is a victim of abuse (in all its guises) but actually the more serious message is that unfortunately the message would have been more honest and shocking if it had read '1 in 3 adults who passes you by is an abuser'.

So you see, it isn't that I view the world in a them and us mentality (which is as well since many of my family are not Muslims) nor am I uncaring for the plight of children (or adults) who suffer..it is rather that I have come across people from all walks of life and sometimes it is innocent remarks made by the well intended that have sown 'curiosity'..it is no excuse for them of course, but it does rather confirm the sayings of the Prophet about not spreading the details of evil.

Furthermore, I imagine that children can and do access this site (I did not notice any exclusions that apply to the age of visitors/members and think that sometimes you (not as in you personally rather as a general comment) can inadvertently educate fairly young children in areas they have a right to be protected from. That isn't hiding matters..that is actually considering an age apt way of communicating harsh realities in a way that will empower and raise a guard without causing nightmares or fears or images and distress that cause harm in themselves.

"but where did you see,rumor and speculations here,!!it is really naive of you to start by misinterpreting my intent, throwing names in my face,and then pushing me to give you an Islamic justification when you know that the burden of backing your statements actually should be laid on you!we would first of all need to agree on the definition and the understanding of terms , before using them in a random and reactionary manner ,hmm...,in this context there is no backbiting in my post.This is an open forum for all to participate. it is neither a Muslim clan nor is it a secret gathering of conspirators.here is a definition of backbiting below,
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11447&highlight=backbitting

hmmmmm,jasakillahu khair but How can you affirm that there is sincere attention if,you accuse me of willingly making up all the numbers!!i see you are yourself doubting whether your intent should allow you to give me the benefit of the doubt or not!s there is a double doubt there in your analysis.

Backing your statements...hmmm, your statements are already out there so to speak...and backing my statements, again, if i am trying to be guided by Islam then I am also mindful that there are wisdoms there for a reason, are they not? So when I look at how easy it is to 'tread on the hima'...I feel inclined to remind others of this to, 'ewnjoin right- forbid wrong'...that is a gift for you, not an attack against you. I have read plenty about backbiting though jazak alak ghairun for the link :) I challenge you to demonstrate where i accuse you of making up the numbers? That is a very bad interpretation of what i have actually said. I do not give you the benefit of the doubt... not because i doubt you :) actually because it is actually a fair demand to see sources... we are supposed to actually make certain of our information before we actually then go on to inform others, even if evidence comes from a hadith it is fair comment to verify it before we either act upon it or spread it. This is a safeguard for all. All I will say about figures is this...semantics, propaganda and statistics etc are generated by people with an agenda.. and worse, many stats are generated using different math formulae and in addition to that are often based on 'samples' of population etc... so in fact I am not being doubtful of YOU at all. I hope that you will accept that no personal insult was being directed towrds yourself, but give me the right to take offence at your tone, I do recognise insult even when it is sugar coated with 'smilies' and feigned respect!

You are right,if we know something not to be true,than it is a big evil and a sin to spread it.In the contrary it is our duty to spread the truth in all forms it express itself ,even if the whole world is against us,may it be against our own interest As human beings we see both world and ourselves whether it is through our actions or form as composed opposites,conflicts,polarities.If one learns t see both world and himself genuinely and objectively,actually the opposite will emerge,through our god given intelligence and potential compassion and generosity,we would realize that the opposites ,in the creation of course are one!! but even then our perception gave us the need of calling something heartless on a non material level of course,however we found our way still!!
the ordeals of life, sadness, encountering the death of those we love, for example,facing and being witnesses of dramas , injustices and the whole theater of human tragedy take the human being back to its most natural state, to its most essential longing. Consciousness of limitation brings it back to the need for the Transcendent, to the need for meaning in the midst of the meaningless.Of order in the midst of disorder. To call on God is not to console oneself selfishly and close our eyes indifferently to the world surrounding us, it is to rediscover the condition God originally wanted for us the spark of humility, the awareness of fragility.The sense of human family driven by justice,uncompromising truth and generosity

I see where you are coming from, which in itself is a good place, however, not all of mankind has these wonderful stirrings and basic human qualities, as evidenced by situations of Palestine (which is contrary to popular notion a multi-faith country) and so on and so forth. I think nurturing the good of anyone is only a good thing to do, it is absolutely essential, we are supposed to invite to good, we are supposed to be tolerant of other faiths (excuse me but it did rather sound as though you were relating to the Catholic adherents as people who are foolish, deluded and evil...apologies if you did not intend to convey that). I read your statement of truth, compassion, generosity, intelligence etc- and can only say this... I don't feel your compassion nor generosity- actually your tone would seem rather sneering, humiliating, presumptive, subjective and levelled at me not at my statement... as for intelligence, be careful, not everyone possesses the same levels, and if they did then the media would not have such an easy task in manipulating the masses nor would the government.

Anyway, I have to be going now... I do have other things to do- needs must! But please, be careful yourself of assumptions you make...for all your intelligence, you seem to still have lacked the very qualities you expound in your address to me.

Salam Alaikom wa Rachman t'ullah wa Burrahktohu wa barak Allah feekom

Asiya

take it positive for this one inshallah,i won t go as far as to think you are actually accusing me of doubting who i should serve that is a paranoia that i can not allow myself.there is a difference between sharing a dream and reality in this case portrays a well known reality with facts, numbers and statistics!i hope you are not saying it s just a bad dream these children had!

Let me remind you that speaking and denouncing evil,is not the same thing as participating in spreading it!the first is an acknowledgment of what it is where it comes from and why ,the second should be an antagonism as to what a Muslim should be.For example if i say that Hitler was a criminal and talk about what he did,does not mean that i wanna spread his evil acts and implant my supposed shared intention with him in the hearts of the people!the same way if i speak of child abuse in the church does not mean that i wanna spread their doings.

Oh, one more thing... the comment about the children dreaming..very cheap shot! I know full well that you did not misunderstand me, and if you limit the hadith to simply relating dreams then perhaps read many more hadiths (always a good thing anyway- for all of us :)) but your 'spin' on my interpretation may be accepted by some people so please, ask me to clarify don't villify me.

Also, you state what a Muslim should be, but it should be confined within the limits- and we have to find out for ourselves what those limits are, I am sure you agree. Also, please make this absolutely clear...I do not in any way shape or form accuse you of wishing to spread corruption to either Muslims or non-Muslims, however, unwittiingly, you may indeed make something stir in the minds of some, I trust that you can accept that? Furthermore, when we talk of being adherents to Islam, then etiquette demands that we are careful and mindful of the language we choose to communicate with...not speech that is complicated, too advanced..in fact simple, and make ourselves easily understood. Alhamdulillah, I understand you- rather too well.

To the one that indiscriminately speaks and stands for justice Allah swt has promised no harm.. .This is something i often discuss with my brothers and sisters,we restrict ourselves to protest and hate the injustice that is being done to our fellow brothers and sister in Palestine,Iraq,Afghanistan,in the jails of Guantanamo , abu ghraib ,Egypt,Tunisia,Algeria,Syria eastern Europe and elsewhere....but we forget to stand for justice and denounce it when other than Muslims are being harmed,whether it is in Tibet,south Africa... or like in this case as i see ,when little christian children are being traumatized with the complicity,of the church and our complicity also if we fail to denounce and shed the light on this dark deeds.We have t educate ourselves and learn to develop a global and a double-critical mind,without any circumstantial compromises,then and only then we will taste the sweet purity of this deen and deserve to be called as Muslims

I both agree and disagree with your above statement. I do believe that much of your post is common knowledge- and assume that just as people were able to use the internet for discovering TTI they also may do research in other areas too. But, I would like to draw your attention to your original comments and remind you that it appeared that the Roman Catholic faith per se was under attack rather than than abusers who have hi-jacked their religion to commit atrocious acts (a rather familiar manifestation sadly) . And, sometimes, we do need to develop compromise... this because sometimes timing and tone matter so very much.

I have already apologised to you if I read you wrong- and do so now, however, it appeared in the original comments that you were simply talking about the abuse as a 'Church' phenomena rather than seeing it as a mankind problem (I doubt any avenue of life is without this dreadful curse) much damage is done to innocent people as we are experiencing in our Ummah - precisely because people do tend to 'tar all with the same brush'. That in itself is a gross injustice. Like you, I recognise the great heroics and humanity of Muslims and non-Muslims who strive for good and against injustice- everywhere life is full of heroism.