problem?...BIG PROBLEM!HYPOCRITE!

aisha.x.20

ive only jus turned to islam very recently but i still know that most of its abt comon sense.right?

i turned to islam with the help of my cousin.she came out the blue wearing the headscarf and i just fort she looked soooo pretty in it mashallah so i wanted to try it. then i got into prayer n things slowly..im not perfect but im learning something new everyday and i wanna do everything slow n perfect.i wasted 20 yrs so i wanna live the next 20 that ive got inshallah doing nothin but completing my fardh n sunnahs.

well neway she strted "work".meanin sluttin around. i dont know what to do. coz i fort it was all abt changin urslf.we went over to visit da family a few days ago.her fathers literally on his deathbed and they wanted to keep it low but i cant belve she neva told me and whats worse i cant believe shes slaggin arnd like dat. if dat was me, muslim or not id be with my father hldin his hand and tryna make him comfortable as possible not knowin how many seconds weve got left togeder!my fathers my world i swear!

things changed alot recently.she wore the scarf n had a belly top wiv cargo pants on?! i mean im looking upto her and there she is bak to herslf...well worse now.y cover ur hair if u gona show ur body off!

she had a tatoo done (on her chest and on her back,cnt blv she tuk er clothes of.when i asked her hu dun it she said a guy m8.i found the reciept a few days later n it had a girls name on it.vanessa lol.shes guy mad!sick)
of her boyfrnd but theyve split now n shes with someone els...whats gna hapen when he sees it?n shes not evn alowed 1.she has an aranged maraige all fixed up so is plannin to run away?! no wonder she cant pray 4 her dad she cant even get clean now!

n yday.she dint hav a scarf on n i asked her y and she said i cant be asked with it.swearin her face off.it was unreal lol. im laughing coz i thought its a cloth its not gonna do u any harm! n she goes on top that ill try again in the winter. i wanna enjoy the sun we hardly ever get to see it anyway(we live it good old britian!). shes stopped wearin it infront of the elders and everything. she swears at her mam.

when i send her them cool/sexy txtz u get she'll reply but if ever i ask her bout islam like last nyt i asked her how do i pray my 3 fardh in magryb n no reply! now she takes the piss out of me sayin m wierd, dat she only wore the scarf as a fashion acesory. now i realize wat she sayin is tru.

shes gettin unreal. the girl hu helped me is turning into a HYPOCRITE! i wanna keep it up. but shes the only muslim i knew.theres lot of asians but no practising muslim. i hardly ever get to go on the computer so i thought i cud learn from her. n now she dusnt wana know me. the azn guys around our end thinks it cool but non of em r any wiser than me.they just abt mumbled out their shahada when i asked them! theres only 1 mosque wer i live which teaches kids after school n its only mens!

so i wanna help her and i wanna help myself. ive messed up in my life but i didnt knw better so im set things str8 now insha allah. i knw dis is gna be ryt 4 me.i fort it wud b hard but its as easy as abc! i just hope wt shes told me so far is the truth!atleast she had the chance.i live in england btw. so any1 got any contact info 4 me?

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

that is really good to know you want to learn more bout Islam!! ya sure, most of its common sense! its simple and beautiful and you've come to the right place sis!!!! you and your cousin seem very different...maybe your cousin thinks by doing wat she wants or doing, she's fitting in. maybe she's insecure and the fact that she might be running away from the arranged marriage may also mean something.. also its good to know you are noticing and being different and realizing from your cousin.. if you cant help her change, you could always pray for her InshaAllah.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

I didn't read all of your post BUT one thing i want to say is: it is NOT allowed for you to come here and reveal out the sins and misbehaviour of another muslim. No way! That's backbiting and revealing acts of haraam. If you know what she's doing is wrong [and you do] then go straight to her and put the facts across in a nice way if possible. If not, then, try to improve yourself and your ibadah.

Before blaming others sister, check yourself out. It's too easy to say this person turned into this or that. And remember you didn't turn to islam with her help rather Allah swt guided you maybe through her for a certain time and now it's probably time for you to remain strong on this straight path. Whomsoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whomesoever Allah misguides none can guide!

You seem to be sincere and i want the best for you; if you've realised you can't look up to her then find righteous practising sisters.

Take care. Learn your deen and be happy :) :hearts: