prof. convert to islam!!!!!

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

Dear Brothers and sisters
How are you? i hope all of you and your families are in good health and strong imaan inshaAllah. i receive this e-mail from my Br. Essam Ibrahim from Osaka University who gave a good news for all Muslims around the world .
please read it
Jazakumo Allah Kharian

this is the email send by him.....

Dear all Muslim brothers and sisters...
Congratulation to all the Muslim community in Japan and elsewhere. All praise to Allah alone that He guided Dr. AKIRA, Professor in Osaka University , to Islam. His new name is Abd-Elrahman. (He chooses this name by himself). May ALLAH convert all of his previous deeds as good ones and accept all of us in his paradise.Ameen
Dear Muslims
Some brothers yesterday asked me about our new Muslim brother in Osaka . I already conveyed your regards all to him and he surprised from happiness. He thinks (as a Japanese) that only people that he know can congratulate him, but I explained to him that all Muslim all over the world became his brothers and sisters in islam. This is the manners of Islam. Anyway this is his personal data for anyone want to congratulate him by himself:

Name: Akira Kinjo (ABDELRAHMAN)
Position: Associate professor
Place of work: Research center for structural and functional proteomics. Institute for protein research (IPR), Osaka University
E.mail: akinjo@protein. osaka-u.ac.jp
Private E.mail: [email protected]
He is married and his wife also impressed Islam

You can contact him by his private E.mail . he is now your brother.
Don't forget to make Doaa to Allah to forgive me.
Yours,
Essam Ibrahim
Osaka University

Doris

Bismilah,

Alhamdulilah, yahdiallahu may-yasha'a, Allaah A'zawajal guides whom so ever He wants.

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

Dear Brothers and sisters
How are you? i hope all of you and your families are in good health and strong imaan inshaAllah. i receive this e-mail from my Br. Essam Ibrahim from Osaka University who gave a good news for all Muslims around the world .
please read it
Jazakumo Allah Kharian

this is the email send by him.....

Dear all Muslim brothers and sisters...
Congratulation to all the Muslim community in Japan and elsewhere. All praise to Allah alone that He guided Dr. AKIRA, Professor in Osaka University , to Islam. His new name is Abd-Elrahman. (He chooses this name by himself). May ALLAH convert all of his previous deeds as good ones and accept all of us in his paradise.Ameen
Dear Muslims
Some brothers yesterday asked me about our new Muslim brother in Osaka . I already conveyed your regards all to him and he surprised from happiness. He thinks (as a Japanese) that only people that he know can congratulate him, but I explained to him that all Muslim all over the world became his brothers and sisters in islam. This is the manners of Islam. Anyway this is his personal data for anyone want to congratulate him by himself:

Name: Akira Kinjo (ABDELRAHMAN)
Position: Associate professor
Place of work: Research center for structural and functional proteomics. Institute for protein research (IPR), Osaka University
E.mail: akinjo@protein. osaka-u.ac.jp
Private E.mail: [email protected]
He is married and his wife also impressed Islam

You can contact him by his private E.mail . he is now your brother.
Don't forget to make Doaa to Allah to forgive me.
Yours,
Essam Ibrahim
Osaka University

:ma::ma::ma:

sura An-nasr
110.002-110.003 (And thou dost see the people enter Allah's religion in crowds, celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and pray for His forgiveness: for He is Oft-Returning (in Grace and Mercy))
subhannallah

Naji Ali

Our family grows!

Al'humdillilah! All praise to Allah for this new addition to our beloved family. What a great honor it is to be Muslim and so accepted and loved the moment one revert's. I remember the special welcome I received when I first said Shehada, it is a feeling one never forgets.

Salamat my beautiful brothers and sisters!

Naji