Proof of Gods existance

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
:salam2:
The question asked is, how can you scientifically prove the existence of God Almighty, the existence of Allah (SWT) to especially to an Atheist, who does not believe in God. The first thing I will do is that , I will congratulate that Atheist. I will congratulate him - You know why? If you look around us - he is a Hindu because father is a Hindu - He is a Christian because father is a Christian - Some Muslims are Muslims because their fathers are Muslim. This person, though he may be coming from a religious background, he does not believe in the false god which his parents attribute to - so he does not believe in God. I am congratulating him because he has accepted the first word of the ‘Shahada’, the first part of the Islamic creed ‘La Ilaha’ - there is no god. Now my job is to prove ‘Illallah’, ‘but Allah’ - which I shall do Inshaallah. To the other people, I have to first to remove the wrong concept of ‘god’ and then prove the right concept of the Allah (SWT). Here half my job is done. He has already said ‘La Ilaha’ - There is no god. Now I have to prove ‘Illallah’, ‘but Allah’ - which I shall do Inshaallah. You ask this Atheist, that suppose there is an object… an unidentified… may be a flying object which no one in the world has seen - No human being in the world knows about this object. If it is brought in front of you, and if you ask that who will be the first person who will be able to tell you the mechanism of this unidentified object, you have to ask him the question. Who is the first person , who will be able to tell you the mechanism of this new object which no one in the world has seen? After thinking for a while, he will give the answer - ‘the person who will be able to tell you the mechanism…the first person, is the Creator of that object’. Some may say ‘Manufacturer’, some may say ‘Producer’. Whatever they say, don’t grapple with the words…accept it - It will be somewhat similar. Either ‘Creator’, or ‘Producer’, or ‘Manufacturer’ - but remember what he has told you - Keep it in your mind. Then ask him the next question - How did the Universe come to existence - How was it formed? He will tell you by the Big Bang Theory. Tell him the Qur’an mentions in Surah Anbiya, Ch. 21, V. No. 30, about the Big Bang Theory. Who could have mentioned this in the Qur’an 1400 years ago? - He will tell you… ‘May be it is a fluke’. Don’t argue with him - Next part of the question. We did not know the light of the Moon is reflected light - We came to know recently - You ask him. He will tell you… ‘Yes, yes the light of the Moon is reflected light - it is not its own light’. When we discovered ? He will tell you… ‘Recently, yesterday, fifty years back, hundred years back, yesterday in science’. You tell him, the Qur’an mentioned that - ‘the light of the moon is reflected light’, fourteen hundred years ago. Who could have mentioned that ? May be somebody had a wild guess. Do not argue with him…. Continue - We thought the sun was stationary. You ask him - Is it stationary ? He will say… ‘ No it is rotating and revolving’. When did you learn this? He will tell you… ‘Yesterday… fifty years back… twenty years back’. Qur’an mentioned this fourteen hundred years ago. He will hesitate, but may say - ‘May be, some intelligent person wrote it’. Don’t argue with it… Continue. How was the universe initially - What is celestial matter ? He will tell you ‘it was Smoke’. How did you come to know ? ‘We have got proof, we have got evidence’. You tell him… ‘Qur’an mentioned this fourteen hundred years ago’. Who could have mentioned that? - He will hesitate. Don’t wait for a response… Continue - Keep on posing question after question. All that I have given in the lecture - Keep on posing one question after the other. That, ‘water cycle’, how did you come to know about it? Qur’an mentioned it fourteen hundred years ago. About - ‘every living thing made from water’ - Who could have mentioned that ? Qur’an speaks about Botany - the ‘male and female’ - Who could have mentioned that ? Pose one after the other and ask the question - ‘Who could have written that’ ? Then you tell him there is a theory known as ‘Theory of Probability’.That if you have two choice, out of which one is right - the chances that you will make the correct choice just at random, is one in two. For example, if I toss a coin it can be either heads or tails - The chances I will be right, will be one in two. If I toss it twice, the chances I will be right both the times, will be 1/2 multiplied by 1/2 that is 1/4. Twenty five percent chance. If I toss it thrice, chances I will be right all three times, 1/2 multiplied by 1/2 multiplied by 1/2, it is 1/8. 12 and 1/2 %. A dice has got six sides. If I throw a dice, the chances that at random I will be correct is 1/6. If I through it twice, the chances that both the times I will be right, will be 1/6 x 1/6 which is 1/36. This is called as ‘Theory of Probability’. If I throw the dice twice, and then toss a coin, all three being right will be 1/6 multiplied by 1/6 multiplied by 1/2 is 1/72. So you ask him - the chances may be if you ask - what is the shape of the earth? There are various shapes. Some may say if is flat, some may say its triangular, some may say it is hexagonal, some may say pentagonal, some may say heptagonal, some may say square. Say there can be ten shapes. Some may say it is round, it is spherical - the chances that if any one makes a wild guess, it being correct, is 1/10. ‘The light of the Moon’ - it can either be its own light, or it can be reflected light. The chances that you make a wild guess and it being correct will be one upon two. The chances that both - ‘shape of the earth’ and ‘light of the moon being reflected light’- both being correct, if you make a wild guess - it will be 1/10 multiplied by 1/2, it is 1/20. What can the living creatures be made of ? Some may say ‘Sand’, some may say ‘Stone’, some may say ‘Aluminum’, some may say ‘Gold’ - say a thousand materials you can name. Some may say ‘Water’, some may say ‘Silver’, a thousand materials. The chances that you make a wild guess, and one of them being right according to mathematics, is one upon a thousand. The chances that all three being correct - ‘the earth is spherical’, ‘light of the moon is reflected light’, and ‘every living creature created from water’… is correct, will be 1/10 multiplied by 1/2 multiplied by 1/1000. Answer comes to 1/20,000 or 0.005 percent. Qur’an speaks about scientific… science more than a thousand verses. In three verses, the chances comes to .05 percent. If you apply probability theory to all these being at random, chance it will come to zero… negligible. And in Maths - anything one in ten raise to fifty, it is equal to zero. So you ask your Atheist friend… ‘Who could have written this?’ The only answer he can give you is, his first answer - ‘the Creator’, ‘the Manufacturer’. The person who has produced it - That is the only answer. There is no other answer. What Science is saying today is…‘They are not eliminating God… They are eliminating models of god’. La Ilaha IllAllah. They are not eliminating god but models of god. I hope that answers the question.

:wasalam:

saffanah

speak good or silent
Jazakallah khair for posting it. This will be useful to beat the atheist's false propaganda. Don't they know that todays many scientists take shahada after knowing the truth of Islam? Let's make dua for them to find out the truth and join in Islam community.
May Allah reward you for this post.

safiya58

Thank for your post. I just can not understand this people not believing in Allah. For me it was always obvious that God is existing. Everything around us is verifying the existence of God. It´s enough to take a look at the nature. And like our thirst is a proof for the existence of water our thirst for justice is the proof for the existence of Al-Haqq.

AAminAA

Amatullah

Masha'Allah great post, thanks for sharing it with us.

In dabate with an ateist one of scolars said" Well, if you are made without purpose, than my shoes are much worth than your life. They are made with purpose. " :)

safiya58

Masha'Allah great post, thanks for sharing it with us.

In dabate with an ateist one of scolars said" Well, if you are made without purpose, than my shoes are much worth than your life. They are made with purpose. " :)

hahaaa sooo, cool :D

Salika

~mUsLiMaH~

If only people of this world knew how obvious this was. JazakAllah for this post. InshaAllah it will be beneficial to many.

:wasalam: