Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) Instructed us to do five acts before sleeping

Yahya1819

Rasulullah SallAllahu alaihi wasallam instructed Ali RadhiAllahu anhu to perform five acts every night before going to bed.

#1) Give 4,000 dinaar, gold coins, as Sadaqah

#2) Read the Qur’an Shareef once.

#3) Pay the price of Jannah.

#4) Reconcile two fighting persons.

#5) Perform Hajj.

Ali RadhiAllahu anhu said: Ya Rasulullah SallAllahu alaihi wasallam, this is difficult for me. I will not be able to do that. Whereupon Rasulullah SallAllahu alaihi wasallam replied:

Recite Surah Fatiha 4 times and the reward for giving 4,000 dinaar will be recorded in your Book of Deeds.

Recite Surah Ikhlas 3 times, and this will be equal to the reward of reciting one Qur’an Shareef.

Recite Durood Shareef 3 times, and this will be the reward of paying the price of Jannah.

Recite Astaghfirullah 10 times and you will receive the reward of reconciling two fighting persons.

Recite the third Kalimah 4 times to receive the reward of performing one Hajj.

On hearing this Ali RadhiAllahu anhu said, Insha’Allah I will perform these acts every day before going to bed.

Kayote

Rasulullah SallAllahu alaihi wasallam instructed Ali RadhiAllahu anhu to perform five acts every night before going to bed.

#1) Give 4,000 dinaar, gold coins, as Sadaqah

#2) Read the Qur’an Shareef once.

#3) Pay the price of Jannah.

#4) Reconcile two fighting persons.

#5) Perform Hajj.

Ali RadhiAllahu anhu said: Ya Rasulullah SallAllahu alaihi wasallam, this is difficult for me. I will not be able to do that. Whereupon Rasulullah SallAllahu alaihi wasallam replied:

Recite Surah Fatiha 4 times and the reward for giving 4,000 dinaar will be recorded in your Book of Deeds.

Recite Surah Ikhlas 3 times, and this will be equal to the reward of reciting one Qur’an Shareef.

Recite Durood Shareef 3 times, and this will be the reward of paying the price of Jannah.

Recite Astaghfirullah 10 times and you will receive the reward of reconciling two fighting persons.

Recite the third Kalimah 4 times to receive the reward of performing one Hajj.

On hearing this Ali RadhiAllahu anhu said, Insha’Allah I will perform these acts every day before going to bed.

:salam2:

Thankyou for that. But please quote the reference to the hadith please.

:wasalam:

sky_012

Jazak Allah Khair

any act of worship is good for our mental, spiritual, physical health , it is for us that these prayers have been prescripted and every act of worship done at any moment of the day or night will be rewarded Inshallah if Allah SWt Wants

i'll follow this advice sister

jazak Allah Khair for sharing

:wassalam: