Proving Allahs and Islams existance

arzafar

whenever you give dawah to a non-muslim (or muslim) please stick to quran and sunnah only! if they have misconceptions, state the correct islamic position.

Do not bend over backwards. that equates to lying and changing religion.
Do not engage in argumentation, trying to prove things.
can anyone of you prove to me that i exist? give me empirically verifiable evidence that i exist. can you prove to yourself you exist?

converting someone is not our job. actually we are powerless. Allah guides whom He wills and misguides whom He wills. and those who He guides nobody can misguide and those who He misguides, nobody can misguide.

many nations were destroyed because they refused to accept the signs that were brought to them. The prophets that came to them performed miracles after miracles (which they themselves had asked them to perform, like bringing a pregnant she-camel out of a mountain, food from heaven etc.) yet the vast majority didn't believe or believed and later disbelieved.

so let us ask Allah for guidance for ourselves and those who are misguided.
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Owner of the Day of Judgment,
Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
Show us the straight path,
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured.
Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
:salam2: :wasalam:

Akhi slap your friend and ask him if pain exists. If yes then why cant we see 'pain'. Its a feeling. And we feel Allah through our faith.

:lol: i like that sister, but this guy only wants logic...

what a silly argument that is.
God is one who can do godly things or has godly attributes.
who defines what is godly and not? God Himself

define the ground rules before an argument otherwise you will always go wrong. but this thread should be closed. it's tilting towards kalam.

Yes since Allah is the Beyond and unto him belongs all the keys, he himself defines whats Godly, and really with that argument...its stupid, God would only do things for the purpose of this world and that would mean it has to be logical, i.e. like the Day of Judgment, the things thats gonna happen are logical not farfetched. Like for example you know how everything you have done will be shown to your eyes right? This is due to time reveral, when the universe contracts the time in this dimension retracts, it rewinds (just like it says in the quran how everything in life will be shown)..and you know how the earth will be flipped right? It is due to reversal of Gravity..What Allah does is logica..but he can do anything as it is his will and what he does outside this dimension we might never know *shudders*

Also what does kalam mean?

I agree with you brother, I think we should not think too much about ALLAH's existence the Shaytaan would exploit the situation.

If one can read the Quran with tafseer that's enough to understand the existence of ALLAH.

How can this situation be capatilized by shaitian?

whenever you give dawah to a non-muslim (or muslim) please stick to quran and sunnah only! if they have misconceptions, state the correct islamic position.

Do not bend over backwards. that equates to lying and changing religion.
Do not engage in argumentation, trying to prove things.
can anyone of you prove to me that i exist? give me empirically verifiable evidence that i exist. can you prove to yourself you exist?

converting someone is not our job. actually we are powerless. Allah guides whom He wills and misguides whom He wills. and those who He guides nobody can misguide and those who He misguides, nobody can misguide.

many nations were destroyed because they refused to accept the signs that were brought to them. The prophets that came to them performed miracles after miracles (which they themselves had asked them to perform, like bringing a pregnant she-camel out of a mountain, food from heaven etc.) yet the vast majority didn't believe or believed and later disbelieved.

so let us ask Allah for guidance for ourselves and those who are misguided.
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Owner of the Day of Judgment,
Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
Show us the straight path,
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured.
Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

Also brother I wasn't trying to convert him, he asked me why do u believe what you believe and i said i have proof that what I believe is true, he keeps on denying it, so Im like wait...sooner or later u will get more, thats why I created this thread :)

True_Sultan

A logical believer
:salam2: brother,

No, I haven't.

Time: 5:50 onwards

[yt]95CltEhOm_k[/yt]

:wasalam:

Salam brother, its the same thing I have said, Islam is logical :)..Allah only does things for a purpose for this world, but what he does outside we might never know becuase unto him belong the keys *shudders*

Salam brother,

He just explains the belief in the ghayb, nothing about the keys, but we might neva know either so yeah thanks.

P.S. The link works, I'll have a listen to thoughs vids. Thanks :)

Also brothers and sisters keep resources coming..im learning ;)

weakslave

Akhi your job is not to convince anyone, our job is to convey a message. The message is clear: Allaah created everyone and everything, and He asked us to worship Him. You can explain to this man your point of view, but don't try to convince them of anything as guidance is in the hands of Allaah.

As muslims, we believe in science. Science is what we have to study in order to further appreciate Allaah's Greatness and favours upon His slaves. The world contains many signs for us to comprehend so that we may be closer to Allaah. The more you learn, the more you realize that this can only be creation and not mere randomness or "accident". Everything rests on a hairpin, everything works to prefection as Allaah intended it to.

His definition of the word "science" implies lack of belief in anything that cannot be observed. We cannot observe the Angels or the Devils, but we know they exist. In his definition, that is outside the realm of science. Science, in his definition, claims that everything can be justified without the intervention of a greater being.

You should point out to him that science:
A. changes over time. Theories change, ideas change, everything has the potential to change in light of new information. Science used to claim that certain organs inside the human body are useless, only for them to later discover a reason for their existance (e.g. appendix).

B. implies a set of beliefs. When they accept "science" they accept the words of scientists, and they carry the belief that scientists would never lie to them. Isn't that a form of worship? Of course it is. He claims to not believe in God, yet he chooses to believe in something much less significant and powerful than God, a mere human.

C. is filled with incomplete theories. Especially when it comes to things like evolution, they have simply filled the gaps with assumptions rather than hard facts.

Ask him to explain to you why some planets spin clockwise and others counterclockwise. Ask him to explain to you how so much water ended up on this planet. I guarantee you any explanations he gives for this will you have laughing silly. These are just two simple concepts, easy to observe, impossible to explain.

And we haven't even gotten into all of the amazing things in the Quraan that "science" "discovered" hundreds of years later.

arzafar

what exactly does your friend want? if he trying to 'convert' you then please tell him what Allah has told us.

Al-Kafiroon

Say: O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Give him the definition and description of the attributes of Allah which describe what Allah, (the God) is. If that doesn't ring bells inside his heart then we can only pray for him. But don't engage in kalam (argumentation). The reason why i discourage it is because few people know how to do it and if you lack faith then it could lead to disbelieve. Besides, it is against the method of prophets (peace be upon them all) and the salaf. So who the hell are we to challenge that?

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Akhi your job is not to convince anyone, our job is to convey a message. The message is clear: Allaah created everyone and everything, and He asked us to worship Him. You can explain to this man your point of view, but don't try to convince them of anything as guidance is in the hands of Allaah.

As muslims, we believe in science. Science is what we have to study in order to further appreciate Allaah's Greatness and favours upon His slaves. The world contains many signs for us to comprehend so that we may be closer to Allaah. The more you learn, the more you realize that this can only be creation and not mere randomness or "accident". Everything rests on a hairpin, everything works to prefection as Allaah intended it to.

His definition of the word "science" implies lack of belief in anything that cannot be observed. We cannot observe the Angels or the Devils, but we know they exist. In his definition, that is outside the realm of science. Science, in his definition, claims that everything can be justified without the intervention of a greater being.

You should point out to him that science:
A. changes over time. Theories change, ideas change, everything has the potential to change in light of new information. Science used to claim that certain organs inside the human body are useless, only for them to later discover a reason for their existance (e.g. appendix).

B. implies a set of beliefs. When they accept "science" they accept the words of scientists, and they carry the belief that scientists would never lie to them. Isn't that a form of worship? Of course it is. He claims to not believe in God, yet he chooses to believe in something much less significant and powerful than God, a mere human.

C. is filled with incomplete theories. Especially when it comes to things like evolution, they have simply filled the gaps with assumptions rather than hard facts.

Ask him to explain to you why some planets spin clockwise and others counterclockwise. Ask him to explain to you how so much water ended up on this planet. I guarantee you any explanations he gives for this will you have laughing silly. These are just two simple concepts, easy to observe, impossible to explain.

And we haven't even gotten into all of the amazing things in the Quraan that "science" "discovered" hundreds of years later.

Salam sister,

I understand what your saying, I'll deal with him later, right now Im utilizing this thread to learn more about belief, Islam, Allah and science, i want to learn more about what I believe, so please keep things coming.

what exactly does your friend want? if he trying to 'convert' you then please tell him what Allah has told us.

Al-Kafiroon

Say: O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Give him the definition and description of the attributes of Allah which describe what Allah, (the God) is. If that doesn't ring bells inside his heart then we can only pray for him. But don't engage in kalam (argumentation). The reason why i discourage it is because few people know how to do it and if you lack faith then it could lead to disbelieve. Besides, it is against the method of prophets (peace be upon them all) and the salaf. So who the hell are we to challenge that?

Really I don't know what he is doing. I asked him if he thought that this world is an illusion and that if he is wrong then what would he do, but then he asks if what happens if your wrong...there is no proof that religion exist..and then it started >.>

True_Sultan

A logical believer
The shaytaan is aware of what a person is thinking to himself, and he knows his inclinations and his whims and desires, both good and bad, so he whispers to him accordingly.

Damn mofo shaitain....thats one amazing ability.. this thing has knowledge too..but it kinda would make sense as he was a jinn ranked among top Angels, so he obviously had great abilities that Allah has given him..

I am a brother too, fyi :)

and :lol: I swear brother i neva knew...cause you see, the brothers I talk to here don't say akhi ot me but bro...only the sisters that I talk to say akhi so thats why i jumped to conclusion..sorry?