Putting up posters of masjids...

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

My family got these really beautiful posters of masjids, and we got them framed and everything to put up. Today, I was looking at the frame and deciding where to put them, when I realized there are tiny people at the bottom - people! Can I still put up the posters?

An example of one of the picture is this:

masjid-nabawi.jpg

What do you think? :(

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam

The picture is pretty awesome. I don't foresee any problem with that.

You can get the pictures of various masajids by just typing their name in **images.google.com**

Btw if you have to take those people out of the picture without changing the original picture. Then follow this youtube video. I have this software so feel free to use it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9zwai1gxgM[/ame]

My family got these really beautiful posters of masjids, and we got them framed and everything to put up. Today, I was looking at the frame and deciding where to put them, when I realized there are tiny people at the bottom - people! Can I still put up the posters?

An example of one of the picture is this:

What do you think? :(

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Thanks for your help brother. However, the photo isn't a digitized thing - its a large physical poster bought from a shop. And its already framed too. The thing I'm concerned with is that there are tiny people at the bottom, so would it be right to put it up even with the tiny animate objects?

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
wa aleykum salaam;

i got your point;
...get another one without those 'tiny'
or am i missing something.?

sulaiman786

Aslaam sister

What a beautiful image of our madinah (sallahu alaihi wa-sallam), Just brings memories and i wish i can be there again.

My sister, i personally cannot see any problems with this image being framed in your home, the picture has very small detail and does not show a picture of a face in a clear form so therefore i can't see any problems. As far as im aware, if a image shows a face, then you cannot put a picture up.
again i must stress i am not an allama or an imam but if you have brothers, tell them to take the frame to the mosque and show the imam who can give you the correct fatwa. I have also showed this image to my mother who is mashallah knowledgeable and my mother herself cannot see a problem.
but asking your local imam or allama is the best advice i can give.
May Allah guide us all. AMEEN