question

meissarah

asaalam alaikum

i would like to know how i can register under another name, as me and my husband log on to tti with the same name, but he needs to go into brothers club and me sister club, please help. I email mabsoot about, but have not heard a response yet. please let me know. I was told by somebody here, that i can just register under another name and he can keep the name we have now. but i am not sure on how to do this.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Since you are known(username) as a Sister, I suggest that you change the password of this user and keep it to yourself. Inform your husband to make a new username for himself.

Remember Sis to always log off TTI when you are not using it. Or else your husband, when he use the computer, he will be log on under your username.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
asaalam alaikum

i would like to know how i can register under another name, as me and my husband log on to tti with the same name, but he needs to go into brothers club and me sister club, please help. I email mabsoot about, but have not heard a response yet. please let me know. I was told by somebody here, that i can just register under another name and he can keep the name we have now. but i am not sure on how to do this.

:wasalam:Sister,

Just log off meissarah and register again with another username (for yourself). He can then log on using his username, and you log on with your username, and that`s it! Then each of you can apply to the Brother`s or Sister`s club.

:salam2: