Question

leon

Hi brothers & sisters

yes me again.................question about the Hajj....

being a new convert , is it to soon for me to participate in this years Hajj , accompanied by my wife...

i know i still have alot to learn about Islam........but just have this urge in me to be part of the great pilgrimage this year..........

advice will be welcomed.............

Salam

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo alaikom brother leon.... good to see you again

you should go... i have not been there yet but would love to as soon as possible... i know new reverted brothers who went there and increased their iman/believe... they wish to go again asap....

Go for it brother.... there is no such early time... read some about hajj when you have time... here is link... http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/Hajj/

don't forget to make duaa for us when you go inshaAllah.... Salam

AdamMuslim

Salam,
It is clear that going to hajj is a great bleassing :ma:
However, there is many condition that must be satisfied before going to Hajj (for exemple you can not go if you still have a debt to pay...)

I advice you to
first read some good stuff on the requirement of Hajj then decide to go or not? If it is ok please pray for us from there :SMILY259:

and Allah knows best !!

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

Masha allah brother nice to know abt u. Masha allah brother its a nice thought that ur thinking to perform HAJ brother to my lil knowledge if u fulfill the Islamic conditions to go for HAJ and u r getting the chance to perform it then brother go for it insha-allah Allah will accept ur Haj and make duwa for all of us. If ur getting chance then go for it bro as we dont know what will be the next waiting for us. Pls correct me if I m wrong.

Ahz.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
are you going by yrself?

on the black stone, when you see what some ignorant people do, you will be shocked:astag:!!!

:salam2:

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaykum, read up on hajj first, then if it is not a financial difficulty, tell us of ur experience insha ALLAH

leon

Thank You

Salam Aleikum Brothers and Sisters

Thanks for the advice which was very fruitfull.........

As stated i will be accompanied by my wife........Inshallah

And yes i am fortunate to be financialy sound to undergo this magnificent event...all praise. and glory be to Allah for the blessings he has provided for me..

Will read up all about the Hajj , and yes i have dicussed it with the wife who gave me sound advise as well..

When i arrive at the great event...Inshallah............our praysers will be for all of you my brothers & sisters............there is still a long road ahead till the beginning of the Hajj..............will keep you all posted as to my movemments...

Allah gude and bless you all..

Salam:salah:

A Kashmiri

Brother Leon...

That is a great news , inshallah I am also planning to do Hajj this year.

I have found many people first performing Omrah before performing Hajj as in Omrah one can go around places in Makkah and Madinah with ease besides becoming somewhat known to the Holy Cities.

However it is not necessary to perform Omrah before Hajj. Hajj is Farad if one has the provisions for the Hajj.

Make Dua for us too when you are performing Hajj:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Masallama