Questions from non muslim Help.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamu alaikum, wa rahmatullahi , wa barakatoh

Ok after jummah yesterday, i walked outside the masjid only to see a non muslim friend of mines standing outside. I approached him and we spoke a little about islam, and he was so "hurt" that I was a sunni muslim.
My friend is not a practising muslim up to my knowledge. And I couldn't just leave him going off on sunni islam so i stayed and spoke to him for a while.

Anyways the reason why he doesn't like mainstream orthadox islam is because he like many other believes "We can judge a group by their leaders" That may or may not make sense to some, but he raised some good points which I want to ask you guys what your opinions are.

Why is every sunni ran country ran by some munafiq government?

Why doesn't anyone in that country do anything about it?(Fight back /revolt)

Why do all sunni countries support israel and accept whats going on? I mean the worse they will do is, say "we don't like what their doing" BUT they still shake hands with them and their allies??

Why is it that the shia countries (Iran/lebanon) are actually at war with israel and are constantly boycotting israel and is Againts israel , while they are shia?

My friend was trying to say that shias are the best people in the world, NOT regarding their 12 imam doctrine but the PEOPLE are the best. They stand up for what is right and forbid what is wrong..

If ahlus sunnah wa jamaat is the truth then why the hell are we in this situation? My friend says you judge a tree by the fruit it bears, and it seems like our islam is not bearing any fresh apples.. lol

Why is it so backwards? And if your answer is going to be "Our governments"
Why don't you guys fight the Oppression? Why don't you overthrow the government? People don't want to enter sunni islam because they see this stuff..

Like as a sunni which army which country in the world is in my favour? Who do I turn to? Is there anyone out htere representing mainstream islam ?

The taliban?