quick question

Jihan

what is this suppose to mean?:there must be 60 seconds before posting some thing else you must wait 568996 seconds. that is not 60 seconds and it won't let me pm anything. plus i ca't wait that long.."man was created with haste" and i don't even know how many minutes that adds up to.

while i'm at i got a another question: what's up with dates it says on some posts that they were posted august 18th 2007... we're in June right.....?

Jihan

yeah i know if you ask me a lot of things are going awkwardly(is that a word?... its very awkward to say) for awhile around here.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

sheesh, this is totally my last post i gotta dash man!

Ok the server was messing up a couple of weeks ago. Right now it's running smoothly except for a few people who cannt PM and also messages that were posted during that time in which their time messed up right to August.

As for the both of them, it seems we can't do anything but wait till about August 19th or so. That's when the dates forwarded to, and I think the Private Messages thing will also be automatically cured by that time. Or so I hope. Allah knows best.

Insha'allah... It'll all work out. We've been having... and still have a few glitches, which we've explained countless times that we cannot do anything about except be patient.

Except maybe you didn't see those, because due to the time screw up, we tried to removes as many messed up threads as possible, and some of those were the ones asking the questions :p ...

Sorry for the people I didn't PM there too.... i hope you understand. The timings needed to be fixed so those went away. Only a few threads with messed up time now, alhamdulillah. :)

wasalam