Quiz: Aqeedah/Fiqh (introductory quiz)

muslimummah

Just a brother
:salam2:

Even though it may be simple for most, please take a moment to answers them. I will post the answers a later.

Aqeedah:
11. Allah's knowledge of everything does not include the knowledge of who will enter the Paradise and who will enter the Hell-Fire (T/F)
12. Believing the horoscope is Shirk (T/F)
13. There is no beginning or end for Almighty Allah (T/F)
14. It is Allah's choice that the pegan disbelievers associate others with Him in worship(shirk) (T/F)
15. Aqidah is more important the Fiqh (T/F)

16. You attend a function to celebrate the Prophet's (PBUH)'s birthday. A person on the podium announces "Everyone stand as prophet (pbuh) is physically presend in our midst, let us all recite durood ....." This is considered as
a) permissible b) shirk fis sifaat (attributes) c) shirk fith Thaat (thing)
17) He is Khaaliq (creator) without _____________ of His creation
a) hajaah (need) b) control c) knowledge
18) An example of "Shirk in worship is"
a) To believe Jesus (PBUH) as Lord b) to believe a fortune-teller c) to sacrifice an animal in the name of an idol
19) We ______ fully grasp or conceive almight Allah in this mortal wordl
a) always b)sometimes c) never
20)It would be ________ to say "I missed my prayer because Allah willed such for me"
a) permissible b) doubtful c) imperssible

Fiqh:
1. Water left over after a mule or donkey has partaken is considered doubtful. If no other water exists the one should do both wudu' and tayammum and then pray (T/F)
2. In general circustances, a Muslim is allowed to drink from the same cup (T/F)
3. MUTAHHIR mean "cannot purity (T/F)
4. The signs of najasah (impurity) can be determined in: taste, colour and smell (T/F)
5. Water becomes used (musta'mal) when it falls onto the earth after water a limb (T/F)

6. The majority of jursits and Hanafis agreed that fard and wajib are:
a)not same in practise b) both binding c) are similar to sunnah

7.There are ___ types of water with which cleaniness can be achieved
a) seven b) five c) four

8) Predominance when water fixed with those liquids, which have qualities, will be judged according to
a) colour b) guess c) proportion

9) When an animal or human drinks from a small quantity of water, the remaining water is the then
known as su'r This is of _____ types
a) three b)four c) five

10. Wudhu & Ghusal ______ with water melted from snow
a) cannot be made b) can be made c) becomes doubtful when made

fahmu

Assalamu Aleykum

I ask Allah to help me with this

I'll do my best too insha Allah

Bismillah:

Aqeedah:

11. F
13. T
15. T
17. A
18. A & C

Fiqh:
1. F
2. T
3. F
6. B
10. B

I skiped some of them cuz I didn't get the question or I didn't no the answer at all.

Jazakallahu kheyran for the Queez.

Fii amaanillah

muslimummah

Just a brother
Aqeedah:
11. Allah's knowledge of everything does not include the knowledge of who will enter the Paradise and who will enter the Hell-Fire (T/F)
Answer: False
12. Believing the horoscope is Shirk (T/F)
answer:True
13. There is no beginning or end for Almighty Allah (T/F)
answer; True
14. It is Allah's choice that the pegan disbelievers associate others with Him in worship(shirk) (T/F)
Answer: False
15. Aqidah is more important the Fiqh (T/F)
Answer: True
16. You attend a function to celebrate the Prophet's (PBUH)'s birthday. A person on the podium announces "Everyone stand as prophet (pbuh) is physically presend in our midst, let us all recite durood ....." This is considered as
a) permissible b) shirk fis sifaat (attributes) c) shirk fith Thaat (thing)
Answer: b

17) He is Khaaliq (creator) without _____________ of His creation
a) hajaah (need) b) control c) knowledge
answer:a
18) An example of "Shirk in worship is"
a) To believe Jesus (PBUH) as Lord b) to believe a fortune-teller c) to sacrifice an animal in the name of an idol
answer: C
19) We ______ fully grasp or conceive almight Allah in this mortal wordl
a) always b)sometimes c) never
answer: c
20)It would be ________ to say "I missed my prayer because Allah willed such for me"
a) permissible b) doubtful c) impressible

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fiqh section is little tricky and may varies slightly by various school of thoughts.

Fiqh:
1. Water left over after a mule or donkey has partaken is considered doubtful. If no other water exists the one should do both wudu' and tayammum and then pray (T/F)
answer:T

2. In general circumstances, a Muslim is allowed to drink from the same cup (T/F)
answer: T
Note: This is meaning under normal circumstance i.e. the person is not drunk.

3. MUTAHHIR mean "cannot purify (T/F)
answer: F

4. The signs of najasah (impurity) can be determined in: taste, colour and smell (T/F)

5. Water becomes used (musta'mal) when it falls onto the earth after water a limb (T/F)

6. The majority of jurists and Hanafis agreed that fard and wajib are:
a)not same in practise b) both binding c) are similar to sunnah
answer: b

7.There are ___ types of water with which cleaniness can be achieved
a) seven b) five c) four
answer: a
note: 1)rain water 2)sea water 3)river 4)well 5)melting of ice 6)melting hail 7)spring

8) Predominance when water fixed with those liquids, which have qualities, will be judged according to
a) colour b) guess c) proportion

9) When an animal or human drinks from a small quantity of water, the remaining water is the then
known as su'r This is of _____ types
a) three b)four c) five
answer:B
note:
I)First is that which can clean itself and which cleanses others. e.g. It is a small quantity of water from which a man, or a horse, or any other animal the meat of which is lawful to eat, has drunk
II)The second type is unclean. E.g. It is a small quantity of water from which a dog, or pig or any of the ferocious animals such as the cheetah or wolf has drunk
III)Third, the use of water which is slightly disliked by the law when other water that is legally available. e.g. It is that small quantity of water from which has drunk a pet cat or domestic fowls.
IV) The doubtful water such as a donkey or mule drinking.

10. Wudhu & Ghusal ______ with water melted from snow
a) cannot be made b) can be made c) becomes doubtful when made
answer: b

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah khair for the quiz and answers actually was waiting for ur answers quit long time :) .