flying down the isle, and sent a man sprawling,people were screaming
and crying, the man sitting next to me gripped his seat white with fear;;
but the strange thing is;; amongst all this mayhem around me;; i felt at
ease with myself, peaceful,, there was no fear in my heart, i did not even
attempt to put my seat belt on,,i just thought to my self;; Inshalla;i am
ready for paradise;; which begs the question;; R U READY TO DIE;;;;

Proud Islamic Revert

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaikom brother. I think u have all the right to be proud that u've been able to attain such a serene, tender heart , that's so much attached to Allah swt. I sometimes feel a little envious of u , reverts, coz we, born moslems, sometimes tend to take things for granted.Your story, though a bit different , reminded me of a hadith about one of the Jews who embraced Islam and the moslems were then about to engage in a battle with kuffar. So this Jew just took his shahada, but had no time for ghusl ( washing up) nor for praying the two rakh'as and he went to the battlefield and got killed. So the Prophet (PBUH) said," Mokhaireeq (that was his name) is the best of all Jews."
So it's not a matter of how many good deeds, but a moment of sincerity or truth could be more than enough. And here u are, just a new revert and quite ready to face death bec of that sincerity in your heart. MashaAllah. :tti_sister:May Allah keep u steadfast in your eman and guide us all to the right path.:tti_sister: Ameen

PLZ remember me in your du'aa

Maryam Sayyidina

We often hear even in near death experience, Insha Allah your story will make us should more prepare about the death.
hopefully when our time to feel death is really coming, that will be the most wonderful time to us because Allah with us. Ameen.

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Not afraid to die

I worked in death and dying for many years with terminal people. I am not afraid to die, and ready for it when Allah wills. I am not particularly wanting a painful and long drawn out death, but no, death does not frighten me.