Racism in Russia.

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaah

Dear Brother

This is a news reported in 2006.
We do not know what has happened after.
Therefore, it is better we first check whether it is still prevailing or the Government had taken action against the culprits.

Bringing an old story may spread hate among the people. It will lead to sin, I think.

So, it is better for us to bring the current issues to light and discuss.

Also, we should find a way to forward those issues to the relevant authorities who posses power (I mean governing power) whether the government or the International Organizations like UNO, Human Rights Organizations etc. and whatever it is.

Thank you
Wassalaam

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaah

Dear Brother

This is a news reported in 2006.
We do not know what has happened after.
Therefore, it is better we first check whether it is still prevailing or the Government had taken action against the culprits.

Bringing an old story may spread hate among the people. It will lead to sin, I think.

So, it is better for us to bring the current issues to light and discuss.

Also, we should find a way to forward those issues to the relevant authorities who posses power (I mean governing power) whether the government or the International Organizations like UNO, Human Rights Organizations etc. and whatever it is.

Thank you
Wassalaam

:salam2:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jul/01/raceissues.russia

Is this quite current enough for you brother? Sorry if i just found out about this issue, just wanna share that all.

What is disturbing that the skinhead claims that the authority is supporting them during an interview & there was a clip that a skinhead is talking & mingle with a couple of cops. Smoking.

Just wanna share. If you knew about it than ignore my post.

:wasalam:

abuayesha

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu
Dear Brother AKHI

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jul/01/raceissues.russia

Is this quite current enough for you brother? Sorry if i just found out about this issue, just wanna share that all.

What is disturbing that the skinhead claims that the authority is supporting them during an interview & there was a clip that a skinhead is talking & mingle with a couple of cops. Smoking.

Just wanna share. If you knew about it than ignore my post.

Thank you for the new lead. My apologies.

Wassalaam

AdamMuslim

Salam,
I've had many Russian freinds.
Those I've meet at the university are very smart people (actually I do belive that they are the best mathmaticians on earth and I'm not exagerating!). Thy explained to me that these personss who are doing such horrible and silly things are a quite few minority.

Wassalam

AKHI

Allahuakhbar

Thanks Adam for the feedback. I'm just worried, nevertheless, its something our ppl have to cautios about expecially when we meet them in the streets.
Best turn around and avoid them. Didn't you guys watch American History X?

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu
Dear Brother AKHI

Thank you for the new lead. My apologies.

Wassalaam

No worries my brother. I just feel a bit inferior due to my lack of knowledge. Everyone here seam to be very knowledgeable. I'm but a simple man trying to blend in. Trying to contribute to my society. Sometime is quite frustrating but it’s a learning process for me.
Anyway, thanks for trying to help. Appreciate your feedback.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I left Russia many years ago and I havent seen my parents since ,but I know that I may get abused or even killed if I go back ,for the fact that I changed my religion and because I wear a hijab now .....
I never seen people more viloent and evil then in Russia ...not eveyone of course ,but I would say majority.
Im Russian and Im saying this ,but because I saw all the evil there by my own eyes ...

And no the people like this aren't few ,this skeanhead groups are growing and they are terrible
:(

waaleikum salam

AdamMuslim

salam aleikum
I left Russia many years ago and I havent seen my parents since ,but I know that I may get abused or even killed if I go back ,for the fact that I changed my religion and because I wear a hijab now .....
I never seen people more viloent and evil then in Russia ...not eveyone of course ,but I would say majority.
Im Russian and Im saying this ,but because I saw all the evil there by my own eyes ...

And no the people like this aren't few ,this skeanhead groups are growing and they are terrible
:(

waaleikum salam

Salam
This being said by a russian sister who has grown up there, then I must totally beleive it. However, those who've been with me at the university are very kind and of course we can't generalize it to the all russians people.
I'm very glad to know that at least you're not like them :SMILY259:.
Wassalam