Racism in the name of Islam?

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
“ (Introduction)Radovan Karadzic is on trial in the Hague indicted for war crimes in Bosnia. Crimes which included the systematic rape of 20,000 women. In the second of two reports in Bosnia, 14 years after the war Wendy Robins hears from the women who had to pursue justice for themselves.

(Wendy Robins) I hear the Muslim call to prayer just as I arrive in a town close to Prijedor in North West Bosnia not far from the Croatian border. I am with Nusrata Sivach who did not want to meet in Prijedor itself she is too recognisable; people remember her as a prominent judge but she is better known for being raped. Nusrata who is 57 was held for 3 months in the notorious Omaska camp tortured and beaten. During the Bosnian war 20,000 women were systematically raped and in this second programme from the BBC World Service I hear some including Nusrata are doing to pursue justice for themselves 14 years on. Only now has the trial started in the Hague of the man accused of authorising these crime Radovan Karadzic. I asked Nusrata what she would say if she had 5 minutes alone with him.

‘I would never allow myself to meet this monster, he was a Doctor he was a Psychiatrist, he had a wife, son and daughter. So he knew very well what if meant to rape a mother, daughter and sister. And he knew that when he ordered a massive rape of Bosnia women, he wanted this exodus and ethnic cleansing, and because he knows what virginity means to Muslims and Muslim women, because the Muslim woman is the backbone of the family. So I wouldn’t allow myself to ever be even 1 meter away from him.

It is not true when they say it was like rape in any other war because here in Bosnian it was different because it was meant to be the destruction of those who were not Bosnians because they wanted a clear Bosnia for Serb people.’

One woman who’s helped collate the testimonies of 15,000 raped woman across the country is Fadila Memesivich, she runs the Society for Threatened People. She told me and our translator what horrors she herself had witnessed.

‘It was shocking in January 1993 our bus arrived in Sarajevo full of pregnant women and draped with a banner saying ‘A present from the Serbs to the Bosnian President’. All these women were detained in camps and permanently raped, they were kept until they got pregnant and when it was too late to have an abortion they were released. All were hospitalised and needed Psychological help, old women, young girls and minors were raped too. I knew a 7 year old who was raped and died. It lead not only to psychological damage but also physical damage. One woman I knew was raped and then the rapist pushed his rifle into her vagina, she survived but has been an invalid ever since.’

Rape was as much an everyday weapon here as bullets and bombs. Women raped in front of their parents, in front of their children, fathers forced to rape daughters all it seems with one aim the destruction of a national identity.” (Click here to listen to the whole programme)

This is the blatant truth which is only being exposed now 14 years after the crimes were committed. Yet many Muslim will find excuses for the kuffar. On the blog ‘Between the Lines’ there has been a string of blogs one after another putting the blame on Muslims for actions of others. We the Muslims are to blame for the apostasy of people like Ayaan Hirsi Ali, we are to blame for the racism of the kuffar towards the Muslims. It was amazing to read that when a commentator on the blog ‘Between the Lines’ mentions the following

“Maybe then, just maybe, some of our sisters and brothers who believe in ‘making 70 excuses for the spiteful disbelievers’ will step out of their bubbles and give up their boxes of a hunky dory kushti life, rubbing shoulders with those british/english that hate and attack you”

It is rergarded by the blog as “Such hatred is not Islamic. If we use such nasty language how how does it make us any different? Islam came to abolish racism, not substitute ‘race’ for ‘religion’ and continue to be racist.”

So please go and tell the Bosnian women who were raped to not call the kuffar “Spiteful disbelivers” as this language is nasty. Open your eyes and smell the coffee the situation is black and white.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum,

I am speechless! subhanaAllah.....
my brain is just ............BLANK!
la hawla wala quwata ila biAllah!

brother... by this:
(Click here to listen to the whole programme)
you meant to give a link but didnot. I would like to hear this
thanks for sharing

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
sorry that was suppose to be a link to another page that exanded on that particular point but it didnt work or cum up

go to islamicmovement.wordpress.com and you'll find the article there

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
sorry that was suppose to be a link to another page that exanded on that particular point but it didnt work or cum up

go to islamicmovement.wordpress.com and you'll find the article there

:salam2:

akhi I think the threads and links that you put up with that link has been deleted by mods or admin, so I think you need to contact the mods or admin and talk to them first before you post the link.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
no problem i'm sure they don't mind though it's not like its affecting the site, i hope they visit the links and check it out before they delete it, they're not bad links

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:SMILY139:
As-salaamu `alaykum

I don't see no signs of editing by a mod.

Allaah knows best.

:wasalam:

I think the brother might have clicked on the wrong thing???

aaamm, brother SwordofAllah16 did you click on add link on the upper right corner of the box you're writting on. It looks like the globe with some paper clip thingy lol
I am not good at expalining things:shymuslima1: but if you clicked on that, then put the link we could have seen it:D
inshaAllah try that, I dont think mods would just edit things without letting you know:D
and YES Allah knows BEST.................

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alykum,

Things are known by their opposites.

Just as one can never appreciate ones family without having lived alone for a period of time, one cannot appreciate wealth properly unless they have experienced poverty, a person cannot be truly grateful for love and security if one has never experienced cruelty and hardship.

This Ummah can never appreciate the gem of Imaan without living the opression of falsehood, will never appreciate the beauty of Sunnah when they have not experienced the anarchy of other methods, this Ummah would not have the desire for the justice of Islaam if they hadn't experienced the tyranny of kufr.

May Allaah make us people of patience, Ameen.

safiya58

:girl3::angryred::girl3::angryred:

Time will come when the power given to the powerfull will taken away... like it was taken away from firauvn too....

And then those who misused the power given to them will see that they have no power at all....

They will feel how weak and helpless they are... Inshaallah

And they can not refuse to respond to the Judge who is the Most Powerfull....

He is the One the oppressed will ask for their revange... He is the All-Just... and He is the only hope for the opressed....

Abu Musa (May Allah bepleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Verily, Allah gives respite to the oppressor. But when He seizes him, He does not let him escape.'' Then he (PBUH)) recited, "Such is the Seizure of your Rubb when He seizes the (population of) towns while they are doing wrong. Verily, His Seizure is painful (and) severe". (11:102).
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

safiya58

Assalamu'alykum,

Things are known by their opposites.

Just as one can never appreciate ones family without having lived alone for a period of time, one cannot appreciate wealth properly unless they have experienced poverty, a person cannot be truly grateful for love and security if one has never experienced cruelty and hardship.

This Ummah can never appreciate the gem of Imaan without living the opression of falsehood, will never appreciate the beauty of Sunnah when they have not experienced the anarchy of other methods, this Ummah would not have the desire for the justice of Islaam if they hadn't experienced the tyranny of kufr.

May Allaah make us people of patience, Ameen.

yes very true :girl3: