RAMADHAN ENDING

Abu.Amirah

Assalamu aleikum,

Its very sad for us human to be left by the people we love most in our lives.When the Prophet(s.a.w) passed away many Muslims cried and felt as if the world has come to an end and they thought,thats it we cannot move on when the Prophet(s.a.w) is dead, but what did Abubakar (r.a) said?

"O people, verily whoever worshipped Muhammad, behold! Muhammad is indeed dead. But whoever worships God, behold!God is alive and will never die."
And then he concluded with a verse from the Qur'an:

"And Muhammad is but a Messenger. Many Messengers have gone before him; if then he dies or is killed, will you turn back upon your heels?" [Qur'an 3:144]

So this gave courage back to muslims and realised that yes indeed we worship Allah and we should not do Ibadah coz of the Prophet(s.a.w) but for the sake of Allah.

My point here Brothers and Sisters RAMADHAN is also one of those months which we really love and its leaving us and we are not sure if we will be able to find it again in our lives. So the same example am using as what Abubakar(r.a) said ...

"O people, verily whoever worshipped Ramadhan, behold! Ramadhan is indeed going to die. But whoever worships Allah, behold!Allah is alive and will never die."

We should not stop doing Ibadah coz ramadhan is over but we all do the ibadah for the sake of Allah and so lets not stop doing more wen the Holy months of Ramadhan leave us.

Ya Allah accept our saums,forgive our sins, protect us from all the evil and guide us to the right path always.....Amin :tti_sister:

Please correct me anywhere am wrong. All good comes from Allah and mistakes are from us.

Jazakallahu kheir.

noorsaba2503

mashallah ...
This made me feel better. I am constantly feeling tht ramadhan is fleeting by and i havent been able to do enough.May allah bless us with another ramadhan and help us all benefit from it.

Remember me in your duas.
Jazakallah khair.