real love

safiya58

:salam2:

I was looking for something real in my life. Something that will never be expired.... something that will always remain.... and I thought it could be a good husband....:shymuslima1: but it was not.....

I was looking for someone who can provide me a solution for my problems for which there is no solution... I thought it could be death.... but it was not....

I was looking for a friend who is there for me even in times where I don´t deserve help... someone who can understand...

Someone protecting me from all that evil outside.... someone to whom I can turn to when I´m angry and upset....

I did not find anyone but Allah (Subanallahu Teala) ... woe to me.... I was aware of HIM and remained ignorant..... woe is me! if I seek pleasur other than in obeying HIM...

:wasalam:

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone

I was looking for sth real in my life. sth that will never be expired.... sth that will always remain.... and I thought it could be a good husband....:shymuslima1: but it was not.....

I was looking for someone who can provide me a solution for my problems for which there is no solution... I thought it could be death.... but it was not....

I was looking for a friend who is there for me even in times where I don´t deserve help... someone who can understand...

Someone protecting me from all that evil outside.... someone to whom I can turn to when I´m angry and upset....

I did not find anyone but Allah (Subanallahu Teala) ... woe to me.... I was aware of HIM and remained ignorant..... woe is me! if I seek pleasur other than in obeying HIM...

allah d only one is the solution 4 u

safiya58

Alhamdullilah! He is the only one who deserves most to be loved.... and He is the solution for all who are looking for a solution :)

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Masha Allah

Like you said with your very own words, Allah subhana wa ta'ala is our only solution for our problems. Jazaki Allaho kheiran for this beautiful reminder sister:hijabi:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Like you said with your very own words, Allah subhana wa ta'ala is our only solution for our problems. Jazaki Allaho kheiran for this beautiful reminder sister:hijabi:

your right!!!...
sister, allah is the one who is the best solution for all our problems....

safiya58

thank u for ur comments sisters. Allah is the best of helpers. He was the one who ordered the fire in which Ibrahim a.s. was thrown to be cool. And He was the one who give Ayoup a.s. sabr and with it his rewards... and it is His rememberance making our hearts peacefull...

rightpath_357

Wow- sis! Your a real poet! Yes- i agree, only Allah (SW) can help you, not even yourself could help you if he had not willed it.

safiya58

thak u sister rightpath_357, but a poet... me?...loool... I don´t have such a talent unfurtunatelly... may it is the love in peoples hearts making their speech sweet... even they r not poets :hearts:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
jazaak Allah khair for sharing.

yes sometimes Allah dont give us so that our desires for this life and world decreases or dies off.

so that only His love can remain in our hearts. and then jannah as a gift frm Allah to His pleasing slaves.

revert2007

Love Fishing
well sister ShyHijabi and other members and myself have been discussing proper writing on TTi.So could you please cooperate and stop using this d,sth,4 u and any other msn typing or sms typing?

this is a forum and i realy belaive that all of you are educated people and know the grammar rules and so on.This is a forum and as a brother said,we are writing for the sake of Allah.So do not take things for granted at least not in the matter of Allah.

Secodn,always use cappital A for Allah...He is the Highest and please becareful with what you right.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Sisters, could you please adjust your messages so that they're easy to read and understand. Some of us have difficulties in reading and understanding short-hand/text-style messages. I have seen two posts in this thread, written in such a style.

Thank you.

safiya58

jazaak Allah khair for sharing.

yes sometimes Allah dont give us so that our desires for this life and world decreases or dies off.

so that only His love can remain in our hearts. and then jannah as a gift frm Allah to His pleasing slaves.

yes you are right brother. I think if one tastes the sweetness of true iman once he will not need anything anymore in this world... I hope that we´ll belong to the people who love Allah more than anything in this world... inshaallah...

safiya58

sister revert2007 and brother Al-Kashmiri, I´m sorry for my writting. I´ve allready edited my post and I will take care to writte in a grammatically correct way in futre inshaallah. At least as good as I can for my english is not the best.... but thank you all for your advice.

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu aleykum sister revert2007,

sister if you think that I´ve done something wrong then I´m asking you to tell me what exactly you mean...

I have to say I don´t like the way you speak to me. You could skip that word "second" from your reply because this word sounds very rude.

regarding to your advice I can not understand why you bring that up now sister... it is not in the right place. Why you did not post that reply on the appropriate thread.....?

ve aleykum selam

hold on a minute..i did not quote anyone here and am not refering to anyone particulary.If you wrote Allah in capital then why should you bother.Those wrote Allah in small letter will get the message :)

safiya58

hold on a minute..i did not quote anyone here and am not refering to anyone particulary.If you wrote Allah in capital then why should you bother.Those wrote Allah in small letter will get the message :)

uuuups.... sorry sister revert... I´ve totally misunderstood you due to my bad english....:shymuslima1: hope you don´t mind....

revert2007

Love Fishing

uuuups.... sorry sister revert... I´ve totally misunderstood you due to my bad english....:shymuslima1: hope you don´t mind....

no problem..and the person who is reading thsi will understand and i hv personally pm that person :) . no problem we are sisters lol :)
just feel free to pm me any time :)