Real player downloader?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Okay, that's good.

I don't mind keeping Real player, but it's not playing anything. That is why I had to make this thread to find an alternative. I find the Real player I've downloaded to be really useless for me.

So. How do we make a back of the files in another location? I never had to bother looking into any of these problems because my brother was the solution. May Allaah bless him and grant him Success in duniya and Akhira.

Also I wanted to know how we take pics of our screen like Brother Rustundi did?

BaraakAllaahu feek.

Ershad

Okay, that's good.

I don't mind keeping Real player, but it's not playing anything. That is why I had to make this thread to find an alternative. I find the Real player I've downloaded to be really useless for me.

So. How do we make a back of the files in another location? I never had to bother looking into any of these problems because my brother was the solution. May Allaah bless him and grant him Success in duniya and Akhira.

Also I wanted to know how we take pics of our screen like Brother Rustundi did?

BaraakAllaahu feek.

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Use the key called "Prnt Scrn" in your keyboard.

prtsc2.jpg

^There it is.

Then go to MS Paint [I assume you know it]. Then Edit ->Paste (or) ctrl + V.

Done!

Again, you have multiple ways of doing it. This one is basic, works on every version of windows. Windows 7 comes with a snipping tool which does the same work.

Btw, if you ask me, for downloading videos I use Jdownloader for linux. I assume they have something for Windows as well. Just a suggestion because I use it to download anykind of videos/mp3/ebooks on a webpage in any format I want. It has inbuilt Video to audio conversion and flv to mp4 conversion. If you just copy the youtube link from address bar, it grabs what you copied and downloads it automatically in the format you want. For example, if you want just the audio and not the video, it will do that as well. It is useful when you want to listen to a lecture, you dont usually need the video. It saves storage space and bandwidth [If you do not have unlimited internet] And Jdownloader is free!

But, Whatever floats your boat. Because, there are multiple ways of doing things in computer and we choose whatever suits us the best.

Baarakallahu feekum

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Use the key called "Prnt Scrn" in your keyboard.

prtsc2.jpg

^There it is.

Then go to MS Paint [I assume you know it]. Then Edit ->Paste (or) ctrl + V.

Done!

Again, you have multiple ways of doing it. This one is basic, works on every version of windows. Windows 7 comes with a snipping tool which does the same work.

Btw, if you ask me, for downloading videos I use Jdownloader for linux. I assume they have something for Windows as well. Just a suggestion because I use it to download anykind of videos/mp3/ebooks on a webpage in any format I want. It has inbuilt Video to audio conversion and flv to mp4 conversion. If you just copy the youtube link from address bar, it grabs what you copied and downloads it automatically in the format you want. For example, if you want just the audio and not the video, it will do that as well. It is useful when you want to listen to a lecture, you dont usually need the video. It saves storage space and bandwidth [If you do not have unlimited internet] And Jdownloader is free!

But, Whatever floats your boat. Because, there are multiple ways of doing things in computer and we choose whatever suits us the best.

Baarakallahu feekum

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

JazaakAllaahu Khayraa, that was easy. However, I couldn't upload my paint page directly. Is that normal? I had to upload on some other website.

BaraakAllaahu feek for Jdownloader suggestion but I'm happy with my recent achievements. The addons and VLC are working well for now.

attachment.php

So Inshaa`Allaah if someone could guide me through creating back up files procedure.

BaraakAllaahu feekum

Ershad

JazaakAllaahu Khayraa, that was easy. However, I couldn't upload my paint page directly. Is that normal? I had to upload on some other website.

BaraakAllaahu feek for Jdownloader suggestion but I'm happy with my recent achievements. The addons and VLC are working well for now.

attachment.php

So Inshaa`Allaah if someone could guide me through creating back up files procedure.

BaraakAllaahu feekum

Walaykkum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Yes, it is normal in this forum. Here, you should either attach the images and then it shows up as thumbnails or upload it on some image sharing website and use the Insert image option and enter the url of the image which you will get from the image sharing website itself. The one I use often is http://imgur.com/ . It is very simple and straight forward. This one gives you the BB code i.e. Bulletin Board Code which is used to format posts on message boads/forums. So, you have to just copy paste the code to share the image here.

Brother Rustandi used Photobucket which is also good.

For backup, can I know what Operating system you are using? Windows XP or Vista or 7?

In XP, you have the Windows XP Backup Utility.

You can access it by Start Menu-->Program--> Accessories--> System Tools--> Backup.

Then if you click on the Backup Wizard and follow the instructions, you will be asked to choose the files you want to backup and then you will be asked where you want to back it up i.e. Destination (DVD, USB or External Hard disk). If you give these details and click on finish, it is done, Insha Allah.

Windows Vista and 7 have similar provisions.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Sis, were you just trying to download Youtube vidoes? I normally go to keepvid.com, just type in the youtube URL, and click on "Download" and it downloads automatically - you can even choose not to download the video and just the audio as well.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Sis, were you just trying to download Youtube vidoes? I normally go to keepvid.com, just type in the youtube URL, and click on "Download" and it downloads automatically - you can even choose not to download the video and just the audio as well.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I was also using before this website dear sister I can also confirm that it is very good for saving youtube videos MashAllah.

But I think it is neccessery first to download " java software", to be able to keep videos from keepvid.com.The time when I have download this software it was virus free Alhamdulillah.

I am using now diffrent browser, exactly " Google chrome", so I have lost this program.Does any brother or sister know the way of keeping youtube videos for " Google chrome" browser.?

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Walaykkum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Yes, it is normal in this forum. Here, you should either attach the images and then it shows up as thumbnails or upload it on some image sharing website and use the Insert image option and enter the url of the image which you will get from the image sharing website itself. The one I use often is http://imgur.com/ . It is very simple and straight forward. This one gives you the BB code i.e. Bulletin Board Code which is used to format posts on message boads/forums. So, you have to just copy paste the code to share the image here.

Brother Rustandi used Photobucket which is also good.

For backup, can I know what Operating system you are using? Windows XP or Vista or 7?

In XP, you have the Windows XP Backup Utility.

You can access it by Start Menu-->Program--> Accessories--> System Tools--> Backup.

Then if you click on the Backup Wizard and follow the instructions, you will be asked to choose the files you want to backup and then you will be asked where you want to back it up i.e. Destination (DVD, USB or External Hard disk). If you give these details and click on finish, it is done, Insha Allah.

Windows Vista and 7 have similar provisions.

Got that. BaraakAllaahu feek for your help.

I tried that once, about a year ago. Back then it didn't work. I never gave it a try again.

Jazaakillaahu khayraa ukht.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

I was also using before this website dear sister I can also confirm that it is very good for saving youtube videos MashAllah.

But I think it is neccessery first to download " java software", to be able to keep videos from keepvid.com.The time when I have download this software it was virus free Alhamdulillah.

I am using now diffrent browser, exactly " Google chrome", so I have lost this program.Does any brother or sister know the way of keeping youtube videos for " Google chrome" browser.?

Ukht try to get from brother Rustandi's thread. He posted some addons for Google chrome with picture and all. It should help Inshaa'Allaah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Ukht try to get from brother Rustandi's thread. He posted some addons for Google chrome with picture and all. It should help Inshaa'Allaah.

Wa allaicumu salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for your help.

I have tried the link which brother Rustandi have shared for " Google chrome" browser, but I was unable to download this program as there is no any option for downloading.

I have also tried to dowload Orbit downloader but it is not working as well, and I got information that I need Adobe flash player to be able to use this software.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Wa allaicumu salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for your help.

I have tried the link which brother Rustandi have shared for " Google chrome" browser, but I was unable to download this program as there is no any option for downloading.

I have also tried to dowload Orbit downloader but it is not working as well, and I got information that I need Adobe flash player to be able to use this software.

Assalamu'alaykum,

Sister Asja, if you visit the link with google chrome browser [or firefox if you have greasemonkey installed] you'll find on the top right corner an install button, just click it to install the addon [custom script actually]. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so just see below.

Untitled.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu'alaykum,

Sister Asja, if you visit the link with google chrome browser [or firefox if you have greasemonkey installed] you'll find on the top right corner an install button, just click it to install the addon [custom script actually]. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so jsut see below.

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your help.

Alhamdulillah and InshAllah I will be able to install it now.

May Allah reward you.Ameen.